Piracy Concerns

V3X

Dance Pac-man. DANCE!!!!
Website
Visit site
ok first of all please DON'T TAKE THIS THE WRONG WAY!
now 4 the question.
when buy games from joy gp they r encrypted into ur gp32 right, but if some1 was 2 download a fpk file and post it in the i/n DON'T TAKE THIS THE WRONG WAY! along with a encryption code couldnt sum1 just use that code and play a pirated game?

sorry if this has been asked be4 but it just crossed my mind.

There is currently only two ways to make games work on a different gp32 than they were intended to. For obvious reasons however, I'm not going to describe them here (and please people, don't PM me either), but I will say this :- Copying and mutating of the FPK isn't one of them.

This info would be good to know for LEGAL reasons too though. For example what if I sold my non-FLU and bought a BLU and wanted to use all of the stuff I had for the old one? I bought my non-FLU on ebay so I don't know how it was registered etc. It would be nice to get all of the old stuff working on the new unit without all of the registration crap. This DRM crap is one of the worst "features" of the GP32 and Zodiac for me.

If you want to use your games that you purchased for a console you previously owned, you need to contact the companies concerned who made those games and ask for a new copy registered to your new gp32.

Although you may have legal intentions to use the "information", others may have illegal intentions. This risk can not be taken, so you must search for the "information" yourself.

Back