plastic molding

Josiah

Still Fresh
i am in the process of getting a custom plastic piece designed for sponsoring our adoption of a child, i was wondering if the makers of the pandora will share info on where i can get quote for low quantity production and what manufactures are good and oher things to consider.

I have to admit that this seems to be an unusual question to be asking here, but as far as low-quantity production goes, is this thread of any help?

Last edited by a moderator:
your adopted child will already be at his bar mitzvah by the time he receives his "custom plastic piece" if youre asking OPT for their business partners

I have to admit that this seems to be an unusual question to be asking here, but as far as low-quantity production goes, is this thread of any help?
I have looked at them and its about $5000 for 1000 and then after that about $0.41/piece I think for 10,000, because they already have the mould. but this is a huge cost. I just had an idea of doing the moulding myself, since i have access to CNC equipment and more that will most likely be more feasible if its possible, so off i go to learn about moulding!

Thanks for the suggestions

Last edited by a moderator:
You need the folks at Thingiverse .. thingiverse.com

Good luck!

Back