Play a retro game each day of the week; heres your to-do list that matters! ;)

I played the DOS version of Spacewar the most.. Fond memories of torturing my parents with the awesome sounds from the PC speaker..

https://www.youtube.com/embed/yY5qHe2VadA?feature=oembed
yeah i remember the shields you could activate on your craft and the star with gravity.Was that teleporting that the ships were doing?And wasn't there a 2 player mode also.It was pretty advanced gameplay wise for the time.

Yeah there is two player mode.. my Brother and I crowded one keyboard to play it.

WEll, i kept up with most of these...1-2 I skipped.

I almost think this is worth doing every week - maybe from different systems/games. As long as the time invested isn't huge, it should be still fun.

yesterday played banjo and kazoie, 2 hours or so. (should have been studying) :p

and to day got in a few mins of perfect dark. :)

also managed a half hour of E.V.O. on a snes emulator ahh that brought me back.

So whats _this_ weeks selection?

Scramble got replaced for Defender

Played some Gauntlet 1.

I then got back into my Forgotten Worlds, too much love for that game and on my old console I didnt have proper rotate controls, the one i play it on now does so its much more enjoyable/easier..... though not an easy game..... less you keep loading credits of course.

I got a couple new games delevered too for PS3, Marvel VS Capcom[dickmoves] being one of them, so I will likely be on that for a bit after work before i summoned to assist with dinner or something.

So whats people playing today, retro wise? I will try get a half hour in myself

I've been playing Sonic the Hedgehog (2, I believe, knuckles) lately. For a few days now, anyways.

Back