Playable Games On Psx4all?

never use frameskip 0/1 frameskip or more the graphics look really bad with loads of line all over the screen

Sukhigp, do you mean never make interlace higher than 0? That's what puts lines on the screen.
For a lot of games turning frameskip to 0/1 is the best way to fix video glitches. You can also turn the PSX cycle really low, but I think that makes v.cync kind of high and I'm always afraid of a crash.

btw, has anyone gotten Harvest Moon to work? I really want to play that on GP2X but it never loads for me.

When you put on the psx emulator it's on the frameskip default setting is 1/2 which is bit slower, i will give one example i tried street fighter collcetion 2 it runs on good speed 266mhz clock speed and 17/18 frameskip.

There's 2 frameskip which are good 0/1,17/18 the, 0/1 gives you good speed and 17/18 gives fast speed in the games, leave interlace count to 0 this best setting for psx emulator, it looks really amazing on these settings.

Tekken will run smoothly, but at three-quarters speed if you turn the clock down to 60 or 70 and the cycle up to 1.6-2.0 (somewhere in there), Resident Evil freezes at the intro screen, Silent Hill will run at 2/3 speed at Cycle 1.8 and clock 120 (but it has boxes around all character models). Hope this helps.

Back