Please help - and you can have a brand new GP32!

ste_167

Website
Visit site
I have money to spend on a new FLU GP32 all ready and waiting BUT I want it to overclock...

If you have an overclockable FLU GP32 that you aren't planning to overclock - how do you fancy a brand new GP32 straight from GBAx??

It might be overclockable - it might not but it will be brand new and I'll ask for it to be delivered straight to you in exchange for your old GP32.

If you're interested: ste_167@hotmail.com

Does yours overclock? I've always liked overclocking and want to give GPcinema go on overload settings :lol:

Why bother with overclocking? you'll just wear it out and end up with a broken gp32. better to run it at lower speeds and perhaps still have it several years from now.

I have an overclockable Gp32. Its in perfect condition except da fact theres a little crack to the extrem left plexiglass. apart from that its overclockable. GBaX sells the little plexi for 4 dollars. Its a non flu. but very overcloable. if your interested lesmulan@comcast.net i can send you pictures of it in action. tell me an overclockable program and i'll take a picture of it running

Originally posted by Zider
Why bother with overclocking? you'll just wear it out and end up with a broken gp32. better to run it at lower speeds and perhaps still have it several years from now.
Zider, has that happened to you? And I do not believe that is the topic of this thread.

Anyways, I have a fully overclockable non-FLU GP32 that I am willing to trade (ps. its one of the first line of GP32s :))

Thanks for the interest. I will have a think.... I was after a FLU really.
Would a brand new non-FLU interest you?

Mine overclocks to 156MhZ, no higher (according to GPEngine, haven't tested it other places) And its FLU. I'd do the trade, if I get some official e-mail before I send mine off (from GBAx, or from UPS/whatever is shipping) And I'd need an extra ~$40 to rebuy the games.

Nope, but now that you gave me the idea I will try.

EDIT: Nope, highest is 156MhZ, fresh new 1.5v expensive alkaline sound off, flu off. And in that case it is better that you don't do this trade because there is 1% chance that it won't goto 156MhZ

Back