Please Tell Me The Truth

R.B

Please tell me the truth

I have been coned haven't I, I think so because his storey just keeps changing first he offer it to me (Pandora) with 32GBcard for $215 then after I pay him he want more money he implied that it was posted by express post then he said it has been sent by regular mail and still asking for more money with a sob story attached

Yes I have been coned as usual, lucky I paid with PayPal I will get my money back, I am hoping it still turns upI will know in a few days if I have been coned or not

Conehead.jpg

Please, for the sake of international banking everywhere, stop buying things online. If you can't spot obvious scams, just don't buy anything.

Goity said:
Please, for the sake of international banking everywhere, stop buying things online. If you can't spot obvious scams, just don't buy anything.

It has arrived and I am a Pandora owner

Last edited by a moderator:
how long will it take until the "my pandora doesnt work and he doesnt answer my mails" message? any bets?

crow_riot said:
how long will it take until the "my pandora doesnt work and he doesnt answer my mails" message? any bets?

NEVER WILL HAPPEN, I LOVE MY PANDORA

R.B said:
crow_riot said:

NEVER WILL HAPPEN, I LOVE MY PANDORA

promise?

What a f*cking compulsive seller this c*nt is.

http://www.gp32x.de/board/index.php?/topic/59532-pandora-console-200au-plus-postage/

Com64 said:
Why someone would trade a Pandora for a Caanoo is beyond me. :huh:

No one by the look

Com64 said:
Why someone would trade a Pandora for a Caanoo is beyond me. :huh:

Only someone with L33T ASM PROGRAMMING SKILLZ and AWESOME ELECTRONIX MOJO would possibly want to swap a Panda for a Canoe... Wait, what?

D.

Back