Please Sponsor Me

craigix

Mega GP Mania
Website
twitter.com
Hello everyone,

I am running the great north run this year and have been training for the last 8 months.

Please sponsor me http://www.justgiving.com/craigix no matter how small the amount it will be greatly appreciated.

I am running for Leukaemia Research.

Consider it your good deed for the year and I guarantee via science you will feel good for it.

I'll try to figure out a way to say thanks to those of you who sponsor me.

Thanks,

Craig

I have been just training generally for months now but I have actually torn my hamstring to bits, on my right leg which currently makes even walking hard. Make sure you don't do the same! I'll try and wrestle my mums credit card from her later.

Can I ask when the deadline is for donations? Cos at the moment I'm trying to live on about £1.60, but when I get paid (the 26th) I will gladly sponsor you.

Nova said:
Can I ask when the deadline is for donations? Cos at the moment I'm trying to live on about £1.60, but when I get paid (the 26th) I will gladly sponsor you.
At or before the 30th, I assume. See the "Event Date" in the upper-right corner.

Last edited by a moderator:
javaJake said:
Nova said:
At or before the 30th, I assume. See the "Event Date" in the upper-right corner.

Perfect.

Thanks for the support so far, (and the people planning to give) breaking a leg is just about the only thing which will stop me doing this.

Come on everyone else, this isn't an emulator I'm asking you to sponsor, it's leukemia research, and I've came up with a nice way to reward you too.

Come on, get the credit card out it will only take you 2mins.

craigix said:
Thanks for the support so far, (and the people planning to give) breaking a leg is just about the only thing which will stop me doing this.

Come on everyone else, this isn't an emulator I'm asking you to sponsor, it's leukemia research, and I've came up with a nice way to reward you too.

My mum says she hasn't sent off for her new credit card since her purse was stolen yet and my dad is being a tight ass :( Well, he says hes already over his limit lol due to moving house.

craigix said:

The 26th, I promise.

Don't have a credit card, sorry... still, good luck on your run and I hope you'll raise a big sum for a worthy cause.

Craig, is there no way to get the donations through a paypal account? I'm just thinking that may help the people without a card.

craigix said:
Hello everyone,

I am running the great north run this year and have been training for the last 8 months.

Please sponsor me http://www.justgiving.com/craigix no matter how small the amount it will be greatly appreciated.

I am running for Leukaemia Research.

Great cause Craig. I've just donated so I expect a cure within 90 days. Hopefully, my paltry amount is just enough push some lab assistant over the edge into his or her "Ah-ha!" moment. :)

Thanks everyone! Please do donate if you have not done so, tell everyone you know and everyone you don't know!

Run is at the end of the month and I'm trying to get up to £500 online, time for a GP2X newsletter with some hints in it I think :)

Thanks again for everyone who has donated, we have an excellent surprise for you soon (especially if you are interested in the new console)!

-Craig

Craigix, could we send you the money by paypal and you add it into the account?
(this would also give those 28% extra, wouldn't it?)

Hey, I'd love to donate, but I only use a PayPal account online. Is there some PayPal account I can send money to instead?

Edit: Oops, didn't read the thread. Vimacs has already asked this question, but no response yet.

craigix said:
Run is at the end of the month and I'm trying to get up to £500 online, time for a GP2X newsletter with some hints in it I think :)

Thanks again for everyone who has donated, we have an excellent surprise for you soon (especially if you are interested in the new console)!
Wild specs? Release date? Latest concept design for casing? Argh! I can't wait to know!

Is there anything I have to do to receive this newsletter? I don't want to miss out. :)

Back