Please Sponsor Me

Donated! (over paypal)
Surprise?? What did i miss?

Well, have a great run, and don't damage yourself to much, we need you :)

Thanks, I'm just getting ready for bed, I feel good, still got leg pain but I'll eat painkillers like sweets. I'll get to the end even if I have to crawl.

I'll be wearing yellow. If I can get on TV in some random start or end interview I will.

Thanks everyone who donated, it's just really great. I think you can still donate tomorrow too if you have not done so.

Now, time to try and sleep :)

Donated via paypal. I'm truly sorry I couldn't pay more.

I am knackered. Finished it though!
Just got in (took longer than the run lasted to get home!)

Going to rest for a bit, really hurt one of my legs. Arrghh. Still though, raised a great amount of money :)

craigix said:
I am knackered. Finished it though!
Just got in (took longer than the run lasted to get home!)

Going to rest for a bit, really hurt one of my legs. Arrghh. Still though, raised a great amount of money :)
Drat... am I too late? Can I still donate? I only just discovered the PayPal account! :(

Edit: Donated anyway. I figure you can still pass the money on to whatever organization you're sending this money to.

Last edited by a moderator:
well done! i hope you don't me posting this Craig, but somebody's got to ;)

Forename(s): Craig
Surname: Rothwell
Date of Birth: 10 / 09 / ****
Race Number: 14702
Time 10Mile: 02:02:39
Time: 02:49:41
Race Position: 32081

Yep, had to stop just after the 10 miles due to serious knee pain on my left leg (something which has been a problem for all my training) and limp the rest of the way, it was a shame but I finished it. I'm going to post some photos later in the week :)

craigix said:
Yep, had to stop just after the 10 miles due to serious knee pain on my left leg (something which has been a problem for all my training) and limp the rest of the way, it was a shame but I finished it.
What endurance! Great job Craigix! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back