please vote for gbax to bring out commercial games

do you think that Craig from gbax.com(sweet shop) should bring ou t commercial games?

• 1.yeah to rite,then we can cut down on the taxes and customs.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2.no way i wanna spend as much money as possible

• 3.maybe

• 4.definatley not.

• Total voters

lol, way to fuk up a poll :)

Anyway, I'd DEFINATLY buy boxed games if Craigx started selling them.

EDIT: Then I could have boxed versions of all the GP32 games I've downloaded :)

there we go...

Poll un-f***ed up by nice moderator with a second or two on his hands...

:p

I think Craig should start only if it's commercially viable for him, which I'm sure he's already considered.

Cheers

I have tried to get Pinball Dreams and also Gloop made up on SMC - Gamepark said no.

Gamepark believe Pinball dreams is a 'poor game' which would not sell well, I believe this is based on its popularity in Korea.

There may be a chance of unofficial boxed games though, IE not OK'ed by gamepark but still manufactured the same way (possibly Doom (With licenced wads), Gloop & Pinball Dreams).

The current commercial games on SMC are not very good or in Korean.

-Craig

www.gbax.com

Actually, a Doom with licensed WADs would be *very* nice. Might be worth having a word with ID about that; it'd be nice to have SMCs with Doom already on (64Mb. I'm thinking, with Ultimate, at a guess). It'd be even nicer to have a name like ID with a finger in the door of our favourite handheld. Might lead the way for future support from their direction with other stuff - who knows?

That said, I doubt it, but its worth a shot...

Poll un-f***ed up by nice moderator with a second or two on his hands...
Can you fix the spelling, too? :D

Oh, and with regards to the Gamepark/Pinball Dreams thing, I have no idea how Gamepark is still functioning with its useless management and botched foreign launch attempts. It definitely seems as Craig said that they are basing games on their Korean popularity when there is a considerable non-Korean market out there to make money off.

Last edited by a moderator:
ohh soz about thAT MESS up, still dont see any reason to swear , Children may read this seeing as it a games machine,soz but uve just p***ed me off.Thanx to axe man for fixing it how come the creaters of the poll cant edit it>?

People say there poo and stuff be i love the official games the boxes and presentation is second to none :D

I have tried to get Pinball Dreams and also Gloop made up on SMC - Gamepark said no.

Gamepark believe Pinball dreams is a 'poor game' which would not sell well, I believe this is based on its popularity in Korea.

There may be a chance of unofficial boxed games though, IE not OK'ed by gamepark but still manufactured the same way (possibly Doom (With licenced wads), Gloop & Pinball Dreams).

The current commercial games on SMC are not very good or in Korean.

-Craig

www.gbax.com
Jesus Gamepark are morons.

Doom would be great. How would we pull that off though? By contacting id software?

Last edited by a moderator:
Yo alll im at fuckin school but whyat the Fcuk any way i gotta admit justy like johno 15 is right in the presentataion ,for example of presentatiobn i like the mario advance rc casr take a look at www.liksang.com, So whatt do you all think.

I think were all missing the point. GP32 was launched in Korea with only Korea in mind. They seem like they could care less about anywhere else in the world ( which is completely screwed all to hell because GP has sold more units around the world than in korea- The last I heard of it anyways...). With that said, Its us foreigners who should screw-off. Were lucky that people like Craig and lik-sang are willing to export the units to us- Because GP are too cheap to export systems as recent attempts and failures have proven.

I also predict that in the next 2 years, our gp32 units would have been so modded, that gp would no longer be in the picture anyways. Just a mere logo on the unit that means nothing anymore..... Whit a minute, its kind-of like that anyways, eh?

Considering that craig nicely asked them about PBD (and he was blown off), I would kindly say FUCK EM' and download the games for free somewhere on-line. If they are not willing to listen to their CORE audience (which is the rest of the world...US) then they obviously dont mind loosing MORE MONEY.

Im sorry... but games like dyhard with infinante stairs would do horrible in the states and europe anyways.!!! were not missing much.

I dont see GP releasing another unit at all .... so we WILL all eventually have modded gp32 units. GP IS DYING!!! I love em to death, but I honestly feel this is the case. SO... get ready- the next 2 years are gonna be full of modding.

GOT MUTINY?

Maybe this rant was a bit harsh ;) Im still in awe that gp said pinball dreams is a poor game...... Those idiots are clueless.. No wonder their loosing so much money. I guess this is why we dont see many good games comming out of korea :)

yuzo

The last thing I want is more cardboard boxes. allowing me to just download the games at £5 a pop is, in my view, the best approach available. I certainly wouldn't pay any more for a boxed game, as I don't want the box anyway.

In fact, the best sale online is Pinball Dreams... And the number is really poor, trust me :(

Back