Pls Help A N00b In Need!!

selle12345

Still Fresh
Pls i need your help! I need someone to explain how I get the emulator so that i can play smash GP !! Pls i dont know a thing! Pls help mee!

ok thx but i still dont get it! Someone has to tell me from square 1! Pls i want it so much!

--- LOL gameboy pffft... ---

Ok back to helping this guy out.

http://archive.gp2x.de/cgi-bin/cfiles.cgi?0,0,0,0,27,1582

If that's the file your talking about ,

#1 You DON'T need an emulator for it.

#2 You need an SD card for it, and a USB cable to link the GP2X to your PC.

#3 I hope you know how to put files in your GP2X, go to settings , USB , and choose SD Card ... then on your windows pc it should say new drive found, open that up, and now you should be able to access the SD card.

#4 Ok redownload the smash gp file, from the archive link, extract it, and put the extracted folder on the gp2x.

#5 Now quit the USB mode by pressing X.

Then go to the menu and choose game, look for the SmashGp2x02 folder, then go to SmashGp2x , and now you should see a icon that says SmashGp2x.gpe , press B to load that. And the game should be loaded.

It's a standalone game. It worked fine on Firmware 2.0 :D

Good luck, and next time when you post don't type like a noob. One thing is being a gp2x noob, and another is being a forum noob. I myself am a bit of a gp2x noob, but I got most things working via reading the read me, and reading the Wiki which is useful.

I suggest you read the wiki as well,

http://wiki.gp2x.org It has instructions for almost all programs and games for the gp2x, emulators, homebrew etc.

selle posted on Oct 28 2006 at 04:25 AM said:
Pls i need your help! I need someone to explain how I get the emulator so that i can play smash GP !! Pls i dont know a thing! Pls help mee!
Liek, omg thr iz no GPx2 emu 4 da PC!!!!!!!!!11111110neone

Last edited by a moderator:
lol why would he want a gp2x emu, when there's a WORKING n64 emulator for the PC & Linux that runs Super Smash Bros. at a very good speed. And SSBros is way better than Smash GP.

I think he thinks it's a ROM or perhaps he has no clue what he's talking about ;) (But he owns a gp2x)

However, I could be wrong about him owning a gp2x...

Ha, he's posted on the archive.
"PLS can someone tell me where i can get the emulator so i can play smash gp!! And how i do to play it pls a N00B needs you!!"

Back