PND Package Requests

mali

-
Website
Visit site
You've successfully installed software from the Angström repo to NAND and it's working just fine?
Post here if you'd like to have it packaged as PND.

doesn't netrek require 800x600 or greater?
It would probably require a custom layout for Pandora at least.

Audacity ,tested and working including pandora mic ,just needs to be pnd'd :p

if someone could point me in the right direction for making pnd's from the deian extend that would be sweet ,i have the time to test anything anyone wants tested and if i get help on how to pnd then i will also make many pnds.

I've installed and given a cursory test to Xournal, which runs pretty nicely on Pandora. Particularly notable is it's ability to annotate PDFs, which means a .pnd of it would solve two issues at once for Pandora users - the lack of a PDF reader (which is kinda surprising), and a programme to permit note-taking with the stylus without using gimp.

If someone can tell me how, I'll try and pnd it myself, but probably not for some time. Otherwise, a package would be very useful!

PokeParadox said:
Is it possible to package Debian arm apps into PNDs? If so Osmo may be a nice organiser software - Calender, Contacts and Tasks.

More info: http://clayo.org/osmo/
I was looking for something like this... Bookmarked, thanks :p

EDIT: Done :)

Last edited by a moderator:
is it possible to pack
omapfbplay
as a pnd? would it even work on the pandora?

thank you for the attention

SirisC said:
Would it be possible to load JavaVM into a pnd?
Working on it ;)
You can download the package, extract it to an SD card, and run manually from the command line for the time being. As soon as I figure out how the java plugin works I intend to PND it all up nicely.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back