Policenauts Ps1 English Translation Complete!

Jumpman

Advanced Member
The english translation patch to Policenauts has finally been finished after many long, long, long years. I think this is probably one of the biggest fan translations of all time(The team actually corrected errors in the original game code). Mother 3 for the GBA, is my guess for the second biggest translation ever. Info on the game, and the patch can be found here: http://policenauts.net/english/ I figured there are so many negative members in the forums lately, I would post something that would show good things take time, and come to those who wait. As long as the PS1 EMU is up and running at launch, this will be the first game I run to launch my Pandora. Snatcher is a classic, and I have finished it several times on my GP2X, and I'm currently working on my 5th or 6th time thru on the Wiz. I hope Policenauts will get that many playthru's over time.

I want to give a BIG THANK YOU to the entire Open Pandaora Team for all there hard work on the Pandora Project. It has been a very long road, that is hopefully coming to an end very soon. The time that has been taken to get this product right the first time should be a huge buying factor for most, but sadly, most can't understand the time it takes for a quality start up product such as this. Keep up the hard work, and know that many members are behind youguys 110%!

Take Care,
Jumpman
Sin City

Back