[Poll] Inside The Box Issue 2

Would you be interested in a second issue?

• Total voters

pmprog

DNF (Did Not Finish)
Poll says it all... Not sure what timescale we'll go to, just trying to weigh up interest.

Edit:

The link to Issue 1 can be found in this thread

Last edited by a moderator:
I need to think up a topic, eeee!

Thinking of doing a piece on the Retrode, I think it's relevant as it was originally conceived as a Pandora accessory.

My interest in all things Pandora related is very, very limited until mine arrives.

Can a mod pin this for a week or two please? So we can get maximum input, then after that we'll decide if a new issue is worth pursuing

People seem interested in reading it, but not many feel like contributing :(

I would like to write an article, I just don't know about what yet. :)

(Also I'm not sure if my english is well enough...)

I really hope I find the time to write up an article... I wanna do some fun stuff between all the organizing and building :)

Don't be worried about your English skills. With the exception of PokeParadox's, I proof read the other articles, fixed the odd spelling and grammatical mistakes. I really should have done it for Poke's too, but I kinda forgot and released the URL :eek:

Sounds good. ^^ Now as soon as I find something to write about I will do so.

Er, is there a link to Issue 1? I'd like to see that before I respond vis a vis issue 2!

Would love to contribute something, I like the idea of it a lot thanks for organizing it (although I totally missed it up to this point) :)

I could contribute some game development advice (not that I have much experience, but I read a lot, for what it's worth ;) ), I could probably write a rant about something (there are a few I still want to get out at some point or another) or I could give a German lesson so you can chat with EvilDragon in his native language ;)

I cannot promise anything, though. It highly depends on the date, I won't have any time to do anything before the end of March due to exams.

I've already started, and re-started writing something about the Retrode. It's hard to know what tone to take, and whether or not it should be specifically relevant to the Pandora, or just something that would be of interest to your average stereotypical Pandora user.

I like the whole concept of Inside The Box and will try to engage my rusty writing cogs and churn something out! I'm too used to either writing reviews or just ranting about stuff that annoys me, producing decent editorials is not my forté.

A list of topics folks would like to read about might help some of us out ;)

I was considering something like a May/June release.

9 willing particpants - sounds pretty good. I think we had that many for the first issue, and ended up with 5 articles. So if we can at least repeat that, I guess it's worth putting out another issue.

I am quite impressed with the response actually. Obviously would have liked more contributors, but hey, can't win them all.

Edit:

I'm too used to either writing reviews or just ranting about stuff that annoys me, producing decent editorials is not my forté.
Just write a big long rant then ^_^

A list of topics folks would like to read about might help some of us out ;)
What I'll do, is pretty much the same as last time - PM everyone and find out what topics they're going to cover. Those with few ideas, I'll then pick categories that I think we're "missing" from and ask them to consider writing in those areas

The first issue was all good stuff, I hope it keeps up.

Who voted NO!? find them and lynch them!

The first issue was all good stuff, I hope it keeps up.
To be honest, I wasn't sure if people were going to be all that bothered, for 5 articles. However, this poll suggests that I was wrong.

Who voted NO!? find them and lynch them!
Korlithiel was pretty clear on why (s)he voted no ^_^ To be honest, I could understand people saying no for the same reason stated a minute ago.

I guess I need to don my editorial cap again, and start prepping some dates, pestering some users, and maybe even look at revamping the site a bit...

Also, if anybody is interested in maybe making me a better logo for the zine, please get in touch.

Back