Pondering RMAing My Unit

zeldarocks

I am now to the point where I am strongly considering RMAing my unit because of my nub troubles; I just wanted to know a few things first: When shipping the unit back, do I have to deal with customs at all? Secondly, How much will expedited shipping set me back? Thirdly, what's the average turn-around time, and lastly; how do I begin the process?

First contact the shop (ED - GP2X or Craigix - GBAX) where you've bought your pandora with a email, they'll tell you all you want to know.

Customs shouldn't be a problem, worst case, they'll hold the device for a few days.

Last edited by a moderator:
First contact the shop (ED - GP2X or Craigix - GBAX) where you've bought your pandora with a email, they'll tell you all you want to know.

Customs shouldn't be a problem, worst case, they'll hold the device for a few days.

In addition, something that is also bothering me is that it's taking too long to charge up my unit, 30% at 4:00 PM, now 70% at 9:00 PM... Is that normal for low power mode? BTW, my Pandora arrived with a drained battery...

When I charge my Pandora on low-power mode (via the standard charger), I notice that it charges at about 1% every two minutes.

Wow, those numbers aren't even close to reality. Not sure where they came from.

While in use, with wifi off, should hit full charge in about 6 or 7 hours. A little longer if you've overclocked. With wifi on and streaming steadily, the Pandora actually uses more than the charger can provide, so all it does is make it discharge slower.

In low power mode, it should go from 0 to 100 in about 4 hours.

Back