Port Requests

MFME2.1 source available. See attachment.  
It's a Borland C++Builder project...i don't know if it will be possible to compile on linux...and is it's using the VCL i think the porting will be almost impossible....but i'm not an expert here, maybe someone have more experience in converting (Win32) C++Builder project to Linux GCC.

Thanks to Ingo for mentioning MeTV. I used it with SZ for recoeding / viewing DVB-T. I could view one station while recording another one and I could use a timer for recording. Because after SZ 1.62 or so its no more working so I stay with SZ 1.61. It would be nice if it would run in Slackware too which is my usual system and I use mplayer for recording but here I cannot watch and record TV the same time and so I must start SZ for this use. So please give us MeTV for SZ 1.71 (and hopefully Slackware).

Joachim
I give it a go but we need an updated Codeblock toolchain...when i run autogen.sh i get

***Error****: You must have glib-gettext >= 2.2.0 installed to build Me TV

tested with latest 1.4.0.54 sources

Thanks to Ingo for mentioning MeTV. I used it with SZ for recoeding / viewing DVB-T. I could view one station while recording another one and I could use a timer for recording. Because after SZ 1.62 or so its no more working so I stay with SZ 1.61. It would be nice if it would run in Slackware too which is my usual system and I use mplayer for recording but here I cannot watch and record TV the same time and so I must start SZ for this use. So please give us MeTV for SZ 1.71 (and hopefully Slackware).

Joachim
I give it a go but we need an updated Codeblock toolchain...when i run autogen.sh i get

***Error****: You must have glib-gettext >= 2.2.0 installed to build Me TV

tested with latest 1.4.0.54 sources
Yeah, I'm late with Codeblocks... I'm messing with Qt5. Maybe I'll publish anyway after Christmas, and before new year...

MFME2.1 source available. See attachment.  
It's a Borland C++Builder project...i don't know if it will be possible to compile on linux...and is it's using the VCL i think the porting will be almost impossible....but i'm not an expert here, maybe someone have more experience in converting (Win32) C++Builder project to Linux GCC.
From what I have read it should be possible but indeed not easy. If it was easy I am sure we would already have a native MFME linux port, the program is pretty popular. Works in wine but it is unpolished (lack of full screen etc).  

I realize it will probably be too much to ask so no problem if there are no takers. On the other hand, it might be worth it for a dev who likes the challenge and/or has fond memories of the emulated games.

Another looking good game to port is netPanzer

screenshot63.jpg

Seems easy to compile but i have other projects to test now and minimal free time..
Just builded the game with an older revision of codeblocks (where scons is working good..).

Game start, i could select some server, and the battle work...there only a big problem:

resolution: i can't use fullscreen (it's crashing), in window mode i can select all the buttons in interface (default is 800*600) but i need to scroll the window.

For the rest fps is good on my CC unit.

If someone want to fix the resolution (i can't be able for myself) this will be a nice networking game for pandora.

Tested with release 1341 available here https://github.com/Rominagrobis/OldNetPanzer

Netpanzer works for me fullscreen using Notaz sdl. The text is a bit hard to read, but I didn't see any hangups. Should I make a PND?

Edit: done.

Last edited by a moderator:
Netpanzer works for me fullscreen using Notaz sdl. The text is a bit hard to read, but I didn't see any hangups. Should I make a PND?

Edit: done.
Thanks

I'm downloading :)

Just tested...

Sorry but it was nearly impossible to read the text...and so to play.

At what resolution is now ?

Last edited by a moderator:
@ ptitSeb: regarding ID Tech 4 / Doom 3 and possible NEON optimizations, did you try using projectNe10 ?

At least, the library builds correctly with your Code::Blocks. The rest is up to you :p

Cheers, Magic Sam

@ ptitSeb: regarding ID Tech 4 / Doom 3 and possible NEON optimizations, did you try using projectNe10 ?

At least, the library builds correctly with your Code::Blocks. The rest is up to you :p

Cheers, Magic Sam
Nope.

I have not really looked at all thoses libs... I'll put it in codeblocks, just in case.

Any News about that RPGMaker XP Player or Me-TV?

I tried to build the latest Me-TV and have solve that Autoconf Errors but now other Errors while making/compiling this Software.

Will post the Errors soon and maybe when i got it working,then can i maybe package a PND with the related Libs ;)

Have a HybridSDCard with Exagear,BuildTools,BuildTools for X86 in the Exagear Chroot,Codeblocks and Cdevtools.

I think this ist little too much and make more Errors :D

Hello Ingo, when making a new version of MeTV try to get the EPG-Signal too (and don't forget the Slackware version). Thanks.

Still looking for good Driving game for the Pandora.

While I still have performances issue with SpeedDreams, I got VDrift running, and running quite well in fact (for the little I tried). I need more testing, but this looks good :) , and you can see the fps are correct (on a Gigahertz, and it seems it's GPU bottlenecked), between 10 (rarely) to more than 25 fps (and lowest detail of course).

post-5182-0-47460000-1420448347.png

vdrift1.png

vdrift2.png

vdrift3.png

vdrift4.png

VDRIFT????

Very Very cool what us await here again.

Ptitseb,you make the Pandora with every Release more Atractive for everyone ;)

Thx for doing that :D

Here just a little Idea to test:

Jps2 a Java Playstation 2 Emulator and Java work so good that we can play Minecraft too.

Maybe we get here 2D Playstation 2 Games to work or some PS2 Homebrew ^_^

https://code.google.com/p/jps2/

Yeah I know I can emulate racing game. But I found it crazy that emulated game are of better quality than native ones, so I look for quality native racing game to put on the Pandora...

@magic_sam: Dust Racing 2D I have some stability issue.

Stunt Rally needs Ogre3D and Shaders. Don't count on it too much.

Back