[Ported Game] Stratagus 2.2.7

Would be good to remove that home directory and just create the wargus and stargus folders inside the appdata on first startup.. Would make it pretty obvious what you need to do.

I like what you made for the splash screen startup..i think can solve well my problem...can i reuse your sources (of img program) to build a personalized version ?

I use home folder on all my PNDs, more easy for me to remember where config goes.

Will update soon with created dirs and someday with automatic extraction from Ubuntu PPA,

You can grab the source Farox, is from gtk tutorial examples, ;)

How do I run wartool to extract game data from a downloaded file? I am sorry if this is a dumb question, I am a recovering windows user and the terminal may as well be written in braille to me. I appreciate any help (either with telling me what to type in directly or helping me figure out this terminal guy) thank you!

As far as I know, the wartool only works with the DOS Warcraft II CD.

Hi,

@ Canseco: thanks for porting Stratagus to the Pandora :)

For those of us who don't have Warcraft II (sold my copy a long time ago, unfortunately) or Starcraft, could you please include Aleona's Tales in a future release ?

Footmans.png

Bye, and thanks again !

Magic Sam

I can tell you Aleona's Tales plays real zoom zoom. :lol:  

Really enjoyable !!

Canseco, I uploaded an Aleona's Tales PND which is your Stratagus + the new game data released today.

I added you as a maintainer, and am very happy to give the main repo rights for the PND back to you where it belongs. http://repo.openpandora.org/?page=detail&app=aleona

My excuse for this bad behaviour is that Kyran (Aleona's Tales author) and EvilDragon both encouraged me to do it, and milkshake said he can change package ownership!! Anyway, I hope this doesn't annoy you too much :p also I wanted to save the 1700 inodes since I am running out.

I made a few minor changes:

- included the new Aleona's Tales game data

- PXML minor changes

- start.sh, menu shows only if more than one game installed

- can add any games under game/ folder (not home due to aufs/fat32 issues)

- symlinks in lib/ and removed some unneeded files there

- 3 Aleona screenshots

- sword icon (from Kyran)

Last edited by a moderator:
No problem at all.

I respect original author intentions, and i welcome any help to make it better.

Thanks.

Hey DREDD, I've made some Pandora specific changes to the interface to better fit with the system's resolution. You can grab the patch here.

Pandora.png

Hi,

@ Kyran: nice to see you on these boards too :)

I'll soon reply to your PM, I promise !

Bye, Magic Sam

looks good Kyran - thanks, I'll change that in the Aleona package tonight.

hi again, sorry I did not update the Aleona package yet, had some issues with seg faults, and I'm not sure why.  I'll try it again soon.

Back