Posting Binge

Good to see, you are ok. There were some really frightening reports and pictures about the situation in NYC, NJ and several other places.

Finally back online! Been a looooong week for us but we got off easy compared to some families. My heart goes out to anyone that lived near the shore because they probably lost everything. The worst part now is waiting in line for two hours for gas. Anyway, a big hello to everyone here!

Glad you are safe and well. Must have been a right nightmare. We moan about the weather here in Blighty, but thankfully we rarely get anything as severe as Sandy.

I have 1 warning points!

That there nexus 4 is tempting cos its cheap but it's kind of big and the sillies went and put glass on the back.

This new software is confusing. I can't find the "remove warning" button any more.  It may not exist in the upgrade, a lot of things changed.

With regards to the Warnings, is there an auto-ban or something (auto-message?) based on warnings? What do they actually mean if not? Is there a list of Warnings and who gave them and for what reason?

Whenever a mod gives a warning it makes a note on the users account and sends the user a message saying why they got the warning.  The idea is that there is then a track of whenever the person was warned and a mod could decide if this particular warning was enough to warrant a ban based on past behavior.  The old system had a partial auto-ban at 5 points, but we could also remove warning points for good behavior.  As I've just found out the autoban no longer applies but at the same time we can't remove warning points.  Sorry Quote, you're stuck with my silly point forever.  It's listed in the system as me just having a bit of fun since you "bragged" that you didn't have any so it won't actually count against you. 

Back