Powervr Underclocked?

You know these forums are actuly a bitch to find anything in ,i still have not mastered the SEARCH command on gp32x some other forums are much much easyer to find stuff tho (unlike this one) cough ... hahaha yes i lose respect everytime i post something but i really don't give a fuck, i always try and find my answers else where before asking directly becase lets face it there isn't enough nice girls and boys here anyway.

there's cheer here there and everywhere (yey!)

the best thing to do is search google with the topic you want information on, followed by a space, and then site:gp32x.de

Last edited by a moderator:
The best thing to do is stop being so anal as to bitch anybody down for not using the search when we're all aware of how bad the search is, and we've all asked pretty stupid questions from time to time.

If we just answered the questions each time they recurred then the topics would fall off the front page pretty quickly. Instead they turn into a playground full of hardcore geeks trying to show off their testosterone levels with suggestions of ways to get around the forums piss-poor search system.

No wonder this place is perceived as hostile.

Alright princess, I was actually trying to be helpful, but you are handsome when you're angry so I forgive you

Back