Pqi 2gb 150x Sd

Blah

Wanna Be Programmer
Website
Visit site
I was going to buy an A-Data 2GB 150X SD, but after reading reviews, I found the build quality isn't great. So I don't want an A-Data, yet I can't spring for a Kingston, so I just want to know: Does this card work?

Sorry about making a new topic and all, I just wanted attention :unsure:

Blah posted on Aug 11 2006 at 02:50 PM said:
Nevermind. I found a Transcend one for $1 more. And those are known to be compatible.

Yeah, I bought the Transcend 2GB 150x SD card from newegg for $35. So far, so good.

Last edited by a moderator:
Blah posted on Aug 11 2006 at 09:39 PM said:
I was going to buy an A-Data 2GB 150X SD, but after reading reviews, I found the build quality isn't great.

I have one of those and it's brilliant.

But Transcend is my fave memcard manufacturer, so you made a great choice in the end!

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm currently using a Transcend 2gb. Cant beat SLC memory cards.
And just to add, ive had shitty service from PQI in the past. I bought a 256MB MMC, which went bad after 5 months (yes it was really bad, not a format or partition problem). I sent it back to them under warranty with my receipt, and waited. And waited. And waited. I think it was 3-4 months before i received anything back. And when i opened the package, i find my exact same card i had sent them. There was a packing slip, but no explination. The card still didnt work. They also didnt respond to any of my emails on the matter. Excuse my anger, but fuck them, they'll never get a dime from me again. At the time it was an expensive card.

Now I gotta find a place that'll ship to PO Boxes (newegg wont, arrgh). So far all I've found is ebay and www.digi4me.com (they suck).

I have the a-data 2 gig

it's fine.
it's slow though (ie: ejecting form m y mac, I need to give it about 20-30 more seconds before pulling it out).
(or maybe I'm just too used to my sandisk extreme CF cards in my Pro Canon DSLRs ...

Back