Pre-Order / 7 Day Premium

TheMeq

Still Fresh
We have seen that you are offering the 7 Day Premium but some people who pre-ordered still have not recieved there Pandora's, We see this as unfair and would like more information regarding this. Payed for this 2 years ago and still not got it...

Last edited by a moderator:
The premium option were made as a solution for the delay and the slow prossessing. They charged about 170£ extra to get their pre-order sooner, in 7 days. And the money that they've earned is used to hire more people to raise the production speed. There is a topic somewhere around here if you bother to look :p just search for "premium".

I ordered back in September 2009. I am in Batch 1 near the 3,000 que.

To support the Project and to get my Pandora quicker, I upgraded to the Premium offer. Yes, it costed me more, but I feel pretty good about supporting the OP Team as these guys deserve it. These guys are on the verge of eventually making it big time I believe with upcoming Projects.

My Premium order was confirmed this morning. Besides, now I won't have to keep looking for scheduling and status information on the Pandora as I will have one soon.

I bought a Premium Pandora, but still kept my ~3000 Batch 1 order.. I had the money and figured it wouldn't take away from anyone else... I plan on selling my second Pandora to my Brother.

Last edited by a moderator:

To support the Project and to get my Pandora quicker, I upgraded to the Premium offer. Yes, it costed me more, but I feel pretty good about supporting the OP Team as these guys deserve it. These guys are on the verge of eventually making it big time I believe with upcoming Projects.

My Premium order was confirmed this morning. Besides, now I won't have to keep looking for scheduling and status information on the Pandora as I will have one soon.
But You'll end up like me, hanging around and answering questions, asking and become an addict! :D

But You'll end up like me, hanging around and answering questions, asking and become an addict! :D

LOL. Probably will! But I look at it as a hobby not an addiction. Once everyone has their's, I bet there will be all sorts of cool software coming out written by the people. I wish I knew programming!

I can't wait! Hopefully, soon I will get the infamous "You're Pandora Has Shipped" e-mail!

Craig had to make a hard choice that in the end will help keep the comany going. That's the bottom line. I received my 1st unit within 30 days of the original launch, and it has broke, and was returned for repair. I am also waiting on some extra units I ordered which are around the 2500-3500 range.

Talking support, and doing support are two very differant things, and I applaud those who bought a premium, and kept there original orders. I also understand and agree with those who ordered 2 years ago, and are still waiting. If the premium units had not been done, or if the ICP didn't get going, production would have stpped or died at some point, and then no one would have a unit past a certain number.

Does it suck for some, HELL YES! Does it suck for the team, HELL YES! At this point, it sucks all around, but what can we do? For those still waiting, hopefully your 330 dollar unit will arrive soon, and you may be happy that it is already worth 500, or maybe not. I can't speak for everyone, but I'm happy to see such a great project stay afloat, and hopefully get it's legs soon, and grow to bigger and better things.

In the last few years, I have seen so many local businesses go belly up, and that's just in a few mile radius of my home. Trying to be successful in this day and age is super hard, and on a worldwide scale is next to impossible.

The team made a bunch of mistakes, and in reality, should have gone out of business already, but a "Winner Never Quits, and A Quiter Never Wins"! I think this sums up what the team is about, and how they are still going after so many pitfalls. Refunds are still availible to those who are tired of waiting, but with so many positive reviews, and so many more units shipping weekly, I don't know why you would bother at this point, but that's just my 2 cents!

Chris

[OFF-TOPIC]

[…] I can't speak for everyone, but I'm happy to see such a great project stay afloat, and hopefully get it's legs soon, and grow to bigger and better things.

[…]

Oh well, I read "two" instead of "to" in this sentence, it was pretty disturbing…
mellow.gif

[/OFF-TOPIC]

We have seen that you are offering the 7 Day Premium but some people who pre-ordered still have not recieved there Pandora's, We see this as unfair and would like more information regarding this. Payed for this 2 years ago and still not got it...
Hey dude i believe the other forum gp32x answers your questions and the reasons behind op decision, please check out the general pandora talk forum post entitled pandora price increase, it will give you a better understanding of people in your situation

cheers man keep up the faith in the project and hope you upgrade soon

Back