Pre Ordering Games At Amazon

Steve-O

When you Pre Order a game from Amazon.co.uk, do you receive it for the launch day?

Steve-O posted on Oct 25 2005 at 05:02 PM said:
When you Pre Order a game from Amazon.co.uk, do you receive it for the launch day?

Dont know,but if youre thinking that GTA LCS is released today and you havent received it, dont panic cause it's not out in the UK till 4 november (according to my local GAME) so you should have it then.

Last edited by a moderator:
razzy posted on Oct 25 2005 at 05:24 PM said:
Steve-O posted on Oct 25 2005 at 05:02 PM said:

Dont know,but if youre thinking that GTA LCS is released today and you havent received it, dont panic cause it's not out in the UK till 4 november (according to my local GAME) so you should have it then.

Yea its GTA : LCS and its out on friday (That Nov 4th is suposed to be wrong, its still on track for Oct 28th :D )

my friend at work uses play and amazon a lot for dvds and games and 90% of the time and recieves his games on the launch day, if not it comes on the following day.

Steve-O posted on Oct 25 2005 at 05:42 PM said:
Yea its GTA : LCS and its out on friday (That Nov 4th is suposed to be wrong, its still on track for Oct 28th :D )

Even if it is on the 4th it'll be worth the wait :D

Back