Preorder issues?

That's pretty normal, for better or worse - I believe the Paypal email is the only confirmation that goes out for the initial pre-order deposit.

You should receive an eMail with your status, etc. within the next few days.

I'm doing monthly status eMails, and the next one is due :)

Well, in any case, here. Have a Pandora-Tan. This one's for the OP community.

Nice work, would you object if that image was used on the new Pandora website? I'm sure there would be a space for fan art of that sort of quality.

Wow!

That is a beautiful tan saejinoh.

Clearly a talented artist.

The nes, ps1, super famicom, and other retro consoles falling out her sleeves is sick!

Im setting this as my wallpaper for a while.

very very nice!

Just followed link through to your blogspot - Amazing works man, I love your style and tooo many pieces on there to pick a fav even.

Saved to favs, look forward to seeing the rest of your site become populated.

Last edited by a moderator:
theres a wallpaper for Prometheus on the site too, can you guess what it is haha

http://2.bp.blogspot...mntribt27fl.jpg

I'm stunned at some all of these pieces, the big street fighter scene Art Of Capcom 2 piece, the IFX magazine with the 60 hours work put in ... unbelievably good.

The wording is a very nice accompaniment too. When you update your site i hope you include more of the same there.

I'd love to know more about what tools you use and stuff. How do you draw like that? Are you like a thousand years old and had that much practice :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back