present for pre-order. . . .ers

xmrgamerx

Still Fresh
who else thinks that craig should autograph the first 100 systems or something similar.

xmrgamerx said:
who else thinks that craig should autograph the first 100 systems or something similar.

That would only be a present for the first 100 people, not the pre-ordering population. I'd rather a nice numbered certificate with signatures from Craig and Co. for all pre-orders that are shipped out.

-God Ginrai

well, i was keeping his hand in consideration. . . but i guess if he got started now. . .

Mithrildor said:
Warden said:
Anime style plastic action figure of Craig
YEAH! Something I can flush though the toilet!
Bah. Everybody knows the only real solution is stuffing firecrackers up Craig's butt.

I'd really rather the team focused on actually getting the units shipped as soon as possible, or spent resources developing the OS, than wasted it on some tacky certificate.

I know when I purchased my Pandora. That suits me fine.

Anime style plastic action figure of that awesome Pandora mascot someone posted here lately

God Ginrai said:
xmrgamerx said:

That would only be a present for the first 100 people, not the pre-ordering population. I'd rather a nice numbered certificate with signatures from Craig and Co. for all pre-orders that are shipped out.

-God Ginrai

Its your hands guys if you dont mind getting writing cramp :) I know I wouldnt want to sign my name 4000 times ^_^

They could just each write their name on 1300 or so, the main developers that is.
'Oh, I'll trade you two evil dragons for a craigix!'
'No, I'll trade you my mweston for a craigix!'

We should get street fighter alpha 3 or other polular japanese games pictures or models, but the games should be available on pandora meaning emulators for instance street fighter alpha 3 is available on cps2 or mame.

bosbeetle said:
maybe they can throw in some candy :yummy:
Yeah then declare it a box of candies with the pandora being a mere gimmick so that customs will charge less taxes when crossing the border.

PandoraNoHako said:
bosbeetle said:
maybe they can throw in some candy :yummy:
Yeah then declare it a box of candies with the pandora being a mere gimmick so that customs will charge less taxes when crossing the border.
In Finland we have lower vat. tax for food. If same applies in britain we could save something like 10% of total price because of lower vat.% inside europe, great idea :lol:

Back