Price Of Pandora

Status
Not open for further replies.
'craigix' said:
'kollau' said:
Am I the only one who read "prince of persia"? :(
Nope, I read that too. Weird.

+1 :)
edit: Actually I read it as "Prince of pers... oops! Oh, yes: Prince of Pandora! Yes, it should be nice. Oh, no! He wrote Price of Pandora. Damn it!". :-D

Last edited by a moderator:
Well NOW I am. Thanks a lot, you've ruined my brain.

Three times I've thought this thread name was "Prince of Persia", three times I wondered why it contained stuff about the price of the pandora. This time I actually read the title properly.

'GeneralZod' said:
Probably a similar phenomenon as this at work:

CODE

http://demonstrations.wolfram.com/ReadableMessBetweenFirstAndLastLetters/
holy shit! this is absolutely amazing!!

my response when i first saw it: What does Prince of persia have to do with anything, OP? take it to off-topic

its a phenomenon

I read it as "Prince of Pandora", and thought that someone was making a native Pandora tribute to Prince of Persia. :lol:

Also read it as "Prince of Persia". Thought it was just me : )

Yeah, this device. I'm going to be porting some Japanese language software to it so that I don't have to buy a dictionary.

I read it as prince of pandora, and just assumed someone was doing some sort of homebrew clone, or wishing for one or something.

'Prometheus' said:
I read it as "Prince of Pandora", and thought that someone was making a native Pandora tribute to Prince of Persia. :lol:
Same here, that's a port that would be quite popular.

Wait, so what's the Price of Prince of Persia on Pandora? ;)

Of course it is Prince of Pandora: a retro` platform in the style of the original Prince of Persia based on the tale of how one of the Pandora People (the ones who overloaded the server on preorder day, remember them?) saved the day and the CE testing by retrieving the Pandora prototype in the deep dungeons of the Evil Bank that stole them, after battling uncountable suit-dressed foes in less than 60 minutes.

Of course this leaves room for a prequel, set in a remote Caribbean island (say, one of the Cayman), where our hero is set on the task to retrieve a treasure chest filled with the preorder money converted to gold doubloons.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back