Prince of Persia (automation disk 389)

FooL

Still Fresh
It starts, but then on the first screen (with the number of the disk and "prince of persia" written) I tried all the buttons of all the devices and never manage to go further.

I am not very use with castaway so it may come from me , but anyway if someone can help ....

Thanks

i expect hit L to put CaSTaway into keyboard mode then use the stick to move to the letter you want to type and press A or B to type that letter.

if the Automation menu says press 1 for Prince Of Persia then do so.

matt

thanks for the answer but I know all that ....

And as I said I tried every single button on the keyboard ....

My question is more for someone that use the same disk and know what to do, because there is nothing written as "hit space" or smthg like that

I'll take a look at this in a bout an hour or so as well...

Did you try redownloading the disc to make sure it wasnt Korrupted.

HZ :ph34r:

hi,

I was just wondering, where abouts do you download these games from?

I remember the days when I used to sit a foot away from the TV playing on prince of persia, it would be great to get a hold of it again.

:blink: (this GP32 has a funny way of making you sound old!)

anyway, thanks.

F -

Looks like this is a nonworking or imcompatible Castaway Disc. best look for a seperate 'uncracked' ROM or another verison (Medway?). I'll look around as well.

Mystic - No information about downloading ROMS is available at this website. See the Rules, etc. at the beginning of the Forum Categories for a more verbose explanation. Good luck.

Thanks for the answer !!!

Unfortunately, I have the same problem with the disk with bubble bobble .... (disk 034)
What a shame !!

automation disk 389

the one with teh dragon thing on the menu?

use 1 but select it using button B not A

then press space

make sure your on tos 104 or 102 as some menu's are picky

Back