Problem With Board

kulak4

Still Fresh
Hi.
Maybe it is a stupid question, but recently something has changed in viewing the board. Earlier it used to be "normal" - you clicked the subject and read the posts (all of them were visible). Now there is a post list with only first words from the whole text and you have to click the post to see it essence...
I tried to change it in my profile but there isn't such an option. Can it be changed? Now it is very annoying to read that "emasculated" board...

Manjuu

100% マンジュウ
On the upper-right corner of a thread, select "Options" button, then change the "Display Modes" back to "Standard". ;)

Alghazanth

I also had this issue some time ago and taken a bit to understand how it was done. I have no idea why it decides to go to that kind of view by itself from time to time , since it is very annoying to have to click on every post to read all of it imo

kulak4

Still Fresh
It worked Manjuu. Big thanks, now I can read the board with pleasure agian :-D.

Squidge

Certified Guru
Website
Visit site
Did you access the board via a search engine by any chance? They can alter the boards configuration, and then it's stored as a cookie, so it stays like that from then on, unless you change it back.

Squirrel61

Website
www.psp-flevoland.nl
Squidge said:
Did you access the board via a search engine by any chance? They can alter the boards configuration, and then it's stored as a cookie, so it stays like that from then on, unless you change it back.

I entered the board on my home computer from a search engine and got the outline view. I also entered the board on my work computer from a search engine and got the standard view. Since that moment, I've been searching for a way to get the standard view also on my home computer. Tried erasing the cookies, but that didn't restore standard view. Then I stumbled on this thread and changed the view. Thank you!

Last edited by a moderator: