Problem With My Wiz Button

kyosaeba

Still Fresh
Ok, where should i start?
Well, my problem is the A and X button.......
They wont work perfectly, and it seems have a little bit down, like something inside is broken......you know what i mean?
And sometimes they press without touch them!
Can anyone help me with this situation, or should i send him to be fixed? ^^;

Where did you purchase the Wiz?

I had a button problem also and am glad that I sent it in. The gp2x store replaced it.

You can do what you want but that sounds like a pretty bad problem.

Crookedmouth said:
Where did you purchase the Wiz?

I had a button problem also and am glad that I sent it in. The gp2x store replaced it.

You can do what you want but that sounds like a pretty bad problem.

Well the site i buy it was on Play-Asia dot com! ^^

Last edited by a moderator:
I think that the rubber under the buttons is broken. You can write an email to the shop explaining your problem. You have the After sales center in Germany for use the warranty or ask for repair. A/S Center email: as-europe@gp2x.com. If you had bought in Europe you'll have a 2 years warranty.

I'm having a button problem as well. My volume down button doesn't work at all. It doesn't 'click' any more but it still presses in. I felt the 'click'-iness grow less and less and now it finally has stopped working.
I bought the Wiz on eBay from gp2xstore. Am I better off sending the seller a message?

Hardyx said:
I think that the rubber under the buttons is broken. You can write an email to the shop explaining your problem. You have the After sales center in Germany for use the warranty or ask for repair. A/S Center email: as-europe@gp2x.com. If you had bought in Europe you'll have a 2 years warranty.

Ah ok, thanks for the help, i'll try to send them soon as possible to fix the problem! ^^

Last edited by a moderator:
Back