Problem With Some Emus

AnsemDarkRuler

Still Fresh
This is probbably going to sound like a newb question, but I am having some problems with some emus. First of all, I cant seem to get the SNES/Genesis emus to reconise that I have a rom in there. I am unsure how to create all these directories(where to store the roms) required by these emus. Do I need a certain program to make these directories for me in my memory card? And if so, what one?

My 2nd problem is the mame emu. I tried loading metal slug and metal slug 3, and ghost pilots. As with my luck and inexperiance with this shows, I couldnt load anything. Got errors saying it couldnt load part of the rom or something? I dont know.

If anyone could slightly help me(or give me a smack accross the head for my stupidity) please do so.

trooper wnts to tell you that you should read the manual, could be of great help.
And for neogeo use gngeo, not mame.

lol, thanks trooper I needed that. As for the other stuff, I read the readme files 1ce, I willl now attempt it again.

Now I tried the GNGEO emu and I got some errors. It says I need the following bios files:

sp-s2.spl
sfix.sfx
000-1o.1o

Where would I find these?

Ok, I got the neo geo emu working! Thanks for refering me to that one. Now, is there sopposed to be no sound? Because I dont get any.

just press Y or A to change gngeo options (overclocking, sound etc...)
If you use Rage2x there's some selectable fields I believe.

Back