Programs Don't Work On My Gp2x

rydore

Still Fresh
Website
Visit site
I just upgraded gp32 to gp2x for x-mas.
I've been having an issue with many programs where as soon as I launch them, it shoots me back to GP2x main menu. Even the pre-loaded software like payback demo... as soon as I hit a button, I get launched back to main menu. I've tried a few emulators and some work and some do the same thing..... Am I doing something wrong? Do I need to setup my folders a certain way? Any help would be appreciated.

yes to battery question.
I'm doing some research now and find many people have same issue as me where you load a program and you get a wuick black screen then it just loads back to main menu.
May have something to do with the way I have my foles structured on SD card.
I will have to re-read all the read me files.... I just though it was odd that even the preloaded games did the same thing.

When I was using games on my NAND, I found that a bunch of them acted like this.
Turns out a bunch of the sectors in my NAND were dead, and they weren't discovered by the hardware until I copied those games over. After deleting the games and re-copying them over, they worked fine. (Maybe just try deleting them from your SD card and copying them over again?)

I'll throw in my 2 cents as a newby.

Your SD card folders might be corrupted, you could try reformatting your SD card then reloading them on it, but I wouldn't suggest doing that, since there might be another easier solution.

Back