Prometheus: WTF ?!??!

mike-mitchell-i-am-8-bit-mega-man-450x562.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Best mod on here by a mile (no offence to the other mods).

A big loss.

Thanks for everything you have done for the community.

It's sad to see you go.

Good luck and best wishes for the future.

P's reasons for leaving are well documented, and it wasn't new members.

If I had to pick a replacement I would choose someone with some knowledge of the platform who has a couple of releases under their belt that weren't just straight ports and, most importantly, was not - as P was not - a servile lackey to Pandora fandom.

Would you take the job Dunny?

I think Prometheus would be appalled that we think we can 'buy' her back.

Frankly, I respect her decision as much as I abhor this talk of payment.

the Prometheus fund was not to "buy" her back, thats rude of you to make that assumption.

Then, what is it?

If we, as a community want to buy another a unit that should be without prejudice, no?

But the fact is P has left in no uncertain terms, so, as much as we would like to see her return we should not taint her memory with baubles.

She did not take the decision lightly. I find your assumption ignorant of anothers true feelings.

If I had to pick a replacement I would choose someone with some knowledge of the platform who has a couple of releases under their belt that weren't just straight ports and, most importantly, was not - as P was not - a servile lackey to Pandora fandom.

Would you take the job Dunny?

Hmm. That would require some thought. Yes, I would probably take the job if offered, however I doubt that many on this board would enjoy me as a moderator, nor accept me as such.

Thanks for the thought though!

D.

Back