prospective buyer

Mo Henry Bug

Still Fresh
I'm planning on buying one in 9 weeks, sooner if I can sell my black DS Lite and offload some debts.

Anybody else in the empty lonely place where you don't yet own a Pandora console? :blink:

No place of mine to question someone's ability to afford a Pandora, but I mirror gfrancisdev's sentiment. :p

I'm in the "don't yet own a Pandora" camp. I preordered one in '09, still waiting. My 2 years is coming up... now I totally know how the '08ers must've felt when their 2 years started creeping up.

If you really want one that bad, I suggest waiting till they start shipping units regularly again and hold on to your money in case you need it for something. ;)

I wish I could ditch all my other commitments and buy one tomorrow.

That's all I'm saying.

that sounded pretty aggressive. I haven't slept. I couldn't go to be until I'd cleaned the house and now I feel I've accomplished something so I deserve a little internet therapy.

oh yea and my DS only has four games and I only played three of them.

I'm keen on a system that plays all the old games, lets me go online when I've gone bush, coompacts my bookcase by being filled with ebooks, and that I can do all my work on. Plus movies. Which brings me to my question. Are there any capabilities for video editing (besides screenshots) on the Pandora?

Last edited by a moderator:
Calm down, you only need one post. As for video editing, no, unfortunately there's nothing for that. I don't think it's been brought up that much, actually.

Use the report button on those, and one of the moderation team will take care of it. :)

Back