Protective Sleeve/ Cover

H

hakmanplayer

Has anyone ever made or thought of making a protective sleeve/skin/cover for the Pandora??

So many other handheld gaming devices have one.

Any ideas?

You mean like a rubber protector that stays on while you're using it? That doesn't sound practical with this kind of device... How would it even work?

I think I will have my friend knit a slip/cover for my Panda. If nothing else it will keep the paint from getting scratched or faded when traveling.

Look for one made for the Nintendo DSi since it's only slightly smaller than the Pandora.

Look for one made for the Nintendo DSi since it's only slightly smaller than the Pandora.
The DSi is a lot smaller than the Pandora, unfortunately. The closest match would be cases for the original DS and the DSi XL (which is slightly larger than the Pandora, but the result of this should be that cases for it should be able to handle the thickness of a Pandora unit).

Has anyone ever made or thought of making a protective sleeve/skin/cover for the Pandora??

So many other handheld gaming devices have one.

Any ideas?

Instead of these...

31i73sT08AL._AA300_.jpg

B000HJZFHM.01-A1VO2BR5J14OBY._SS400_SCLZZZZZZZ_V59819324_.jpg

Maybe, we can have this...

dscrystalcaseblack.jpg
where is that clear one from??

i would like to buy that!!

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
I would buy one if the price was right ;) and i don't even have have my Pandora yet

maybe something like this...<br>or maybe i should just buy one for dsi and cut some pieces out of it :eek: <br>

nintendo-dsi-silicone-case-bk.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Back