Ps3 Remote Play

zames007

Still Fresh
Website
Visit site
Hi peeps.

So I've only posted a few times but have been following since the beginning and have received my "Your Pandora has shipped" email (very excited, long wait though, live in New Zealand), and had an idea, so here goes. A while ago, over on benheck.com a guy called techknott created a device which he called a PS3 WVI. Basically, using a wireless AV transmitter, a 7" LCD screen, a wireless controller, soldering, dc-dc converters, resistors etc, and a huge amount of talent, the guy built a unit to remotely play his PS3. With this in mind could something similar be possible with the Pandora using the PS3's remote play feature. Now the PS3 has been hacked, could a dev code something that would let us play PS3 games through the Pandora, is this viable in the future? If it is, my excitement would most probably explode, or implode, definetly something dangerous would happen. It could get messy!

interesting idea...as both platforms are basically open source now, i dont see why not, but i also see a lot of work involved , and the chances of finding someone to take on the task might be difficult

So theres a possibility, thats excellent news. I just found this ORP and it sounds like someone has already reverse engineered remote play. So with some of the work already done I'm hoping someone will pick this up, anyone? Wishing I learnt to code when I was younger!

Sorry, something wrong with my link should be http://code.google.com/p/open-rp/ Yeah it would be so sweet to have this running on the Pandora. I could just buy a PSP and do it but twin nubs, Black Ops, come on!

yangchao said:
Spam spam, glorious spam (deleted message)
one. first post = spam
two. dont buy from r4king
three. dont buy r4
four. thats not a genuine sony controller
five. 3rd party controllers are known to not work on latest ps3 firmware
six. dont buy those controllers

Last edited by a moderator:
DaMummy said:
one. first post = spam
two. dont buy from r4king
three. dont buy r4
four. thats not a genuine sony controller