Psp On Psm2 Mags Dvd

I'm looking forward to the next Game Boy system from Nintendo rather than the DS. I can see the DS being abandoned once it comes out so I don't see the point. I have to say I'm more interested in the GP32 2 than any other handheld though I don't have very high hopes for its March/June 2005 release date.

someone add me to msn thejohnpark@msn.com i want to test out this video card thing see if you can watch this dvd and if its not too slow/ Only if you are on broadband mind.

Im getting the DS, purely because it will have the most origional games, I dont want to buy games for the PSP that I would be able to get on the PS2, except with better graphics. Im also getting the gp32II though.

Frankly I'm sick of shelling out for new consoles and handhelds just to get the same thing I already have but with better graphics. I couldn't really care less what it looks like, it's a game and I know it's a game when I'm playing it, I don't need it to try and convince me it's real life. Thats why I love Nintendo's new idea of creating something different, something original. I wan't to play something I have never played before, not just the same old things with a different look. And that is particularly relevant on a handheld, as they're about having a quick, fun game on the go, not marvelling at photo-quality images, especially since you can't really do that on a small screen anyway.
gp32_console
gp32_console DS all the way!

yes i think they will both be good but im stil lthinkin the psp will do better and since nintendo seem to ge tmost of there money from gameboy i think they could go the same way as sega . I hope not tho but thasts just what i think :blink:

And your all forgeting that the ds and psp aren't in direct contest with each other. The ds is s 3rd pillar for nintendo. Its gba that psp is contesting with. Thats why nintendo announced gba2 which will have full 3D graphics and it will be out next christmas.
roll on ds and gba2 and the revolution

Let's see....

PSP Has armored core, Dynasty warriors, devil may cry, viewtiful joe, Tales of eternia, Possibly frontmission, Gran Turismo, Metal gear....

DS has a carving demo, Wario ware remix, and a downgraded port of animal crossing, An insanely grainy metroid prime wannabe that uses a stylus.... and two gimmicky price upping screens and a microphone i'd care not to use....

And it's made by a company that's ripped me off with the N64 and gamecube, and pissed me off with their tatics and idiocy since the end of the SNES era (No starfox 2, No earthbound 64, letting square basically slip through their fingers and losing the chance for final fantasy 64, Losing Rare, promising tons of games and devs for gamecube and utterly falling flat on their face....)

Gee whiz, tough choice :rolleyes:

PSP will be my main portable, DS only for the new sidescrolling mario game, and only that.

Edit: "Will not be in direct competition" my arse, IGN is already listing DS in the gameboy section, DS might as well be called Gameboy remix.

DS Games:
* Action Game (D3 Publisher)
* Boktai (Konami)
* Castlevania (Konami)
* Chobi Island 3 (Rocket Company)
* Dragon Ball Z (Banpresto)
* Dragon Quest Monsters New Work (Square Enix)
* Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles New Work (Square Enix)
* Goemon (Konami)
* Harvest Moon DS (Marvelous)
* Jikkyou Powerful Pro Baseball series (Konami)
* Jissen Pachislot Hisshouhou Hokutonoken (Sammy)
* Living High Killing Low (Genki)
* Meteos (Bandai)
* Monster Farm Latest Work (Tecmo)
* Mysterious Dungeons (Chun Soft)
* Naruto (Tomy)
* New Mr. Driller (Namco)
* New RPG (GameArts)
* New RPG (Namco)
* Nintendogs (Nintendo)
* One Piece (Bandai)
* Original RPG (Marvelous)
* Puzzle Bobble Series (Taito)
* Rakugaki Kingdom Series (Taito)
* River King series (Marvelous)
* Rockman EXE/Megaman series (Capcom)
* RS Riding Spirits (Spike)
* Seiken Densetsu (Secret of Mana) New Work (Square Enix)
* Shutokou Battle / Tokyo Xtreme Racing (Genki)
* Slime Mori Mori Dragon Quest New Work (Square Enix)
* Sonic DS (Sega)
* Spectral Force (Idea Factory)
* Survival Kids (Konami)
* Team Ninja New Work (Tecmo)
* Tengai Makyou Series (Hudson)
* Vandal Hearts (Konami)
* Viewtiful Joe series (Capcom)
* Winning Eleven series (Konami)
* Wrestling (Yukes)
* Zoids (Tomy)
Some look nice :)

10 or so games im interested in there :)

I was all for psp, but after watching videos of both handhelds, the ds is pulling ahead slightly in my mind. I'm ready for some refreshing portable games. I'll wait a year and see what happens.

the killer game to push the PSP ahead of the ds will be a grand theft auto game................right now im not buying either but if a gta game was released i would buy a psp

Here's a news flash. There is no viewtiful joe on psp as of yet cause capcom haven't announced it so don't get your hopes up. as for gta there's no sign of it for the psp yet.
In that list of ds games theres bout 30 titles. There are another 90 titles being made and good news is that rare ARE developing for the ds.
edit: Castlevania, super monkey ball, and final fantasy crystal chronicles are coming to ds along with viewtiful joe. take that sony. NO viewtiful joe for sony

PSP Has armored core, Dynasty warriors, devil may cry, viewtiful joe, Tales of eternia, Possibly frontmission, Gran Turismo, Metal gear

Frankly the only one that interests me in the least there is Viewtiful Joe, and that's on the DS. And I wouldn't get it anyway since i've already got it on Gamecube.

I suggest everyone buys the latest issue of Edge, right at the start they have an article listing many downfalls of the PSP, it's a good read. I'll scan it in if I can find my scanner.

mr twit posted on Aug 3 2004 at 12:13 AM said:
PSP Has armored core, Dynasty warriors, devil may cry, viewtiful joe, Tales of eternia, Possibly frontmission, Gran Turismo, Metal gear

Frankly the only one that interests me in the least there is Viewtiful Joe, and that's on the DS. And I wouldn't get it anyway since i've already got it on Gamecube.

I suggest everyone buys the latest issue of Edge, right at the start they have an article listing many downfalls of the PSP, it's a good read. I'll scan it in if I can find my scanner.
DO IT!!! cba to buy edge this month (scan biffovision while ur at it aswell, this months edge is in a plastic cover so when drunk i cant read it in whsmiths :( )

Last edited by a moderator:
yeah its a very good read. Anyway i check out some pics of the first metal gear solid game for the psone and compared them to metal gear acid and they're exactly the same graphical detail. NO ps2 graphics for acid then. :D

Back