Psp On Psm2 Mags Dvd

Ganepark32 posted on Aug 3 2004 at 07:06 AM said:
yeah its a very good read. Anyway i check out some pics of the first metal gear solid game for the psone and compared them to metal gear acid and they're exactly the same graphical detail. NO ps2 graphics for acid then. :D
No. They are smoother on the PSP, just because your getting a DS doesn't mean you have to out rigjt lie about the PSP. That games only a card game anyway. WTF.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah it looks smoother but still has ps1 graphics. Who cares if I get a DS. At this moment in time it looks like it will do better with all the games that have been announced. just remember there are 120 titles being made for the ds whereas psp have only got bout 50 or so with most of them remakes. Roll on Four swords for ds.

Im getting DS too by the way, but ACID has better graphics than the PSone. How can you say they are smoother than PSone graphics but they are still PSone graphics? It makes no sense.

Wat i mean is that they have smoothed them out so as to try pass it off as ps2 graphics but it is nowhere near ps2 graphics. Its not even dreamcast grpahics.

Can you link to these shots? Unless the ones I have seen are rendered.

BTW: Dreamcast is alot closer to PS2 than PS2 is to xbox.

LOL, Its so true though. PSP - Loaded with PSone/2 conversions. DS - Origional.

Too much cheap wine?

Im sober now... this is how I see it

PSP:
Advantages:
- Powerful
- Other Media
- Looks spiffy
Disadvantages
- Battery Life
- Disks
- Not backwards compatible
- Big
- Expensive

DS:
Advantages:
- Cheap
- Backwards Compatible
- Ok Graphics (N64ish)
- Dual Screen (stylus)
- Original Games
- Animal Crossing
Disadvantages
- A little big

I dont usually go for the most powerful machine cause imo gameplay > graphics. Thus the gp32_console :D

yeah i can't wait for animal crossing ds. are you going to be able to link up to others and go to other peoples towns? And the ds aint that big. It can fit in ur hand perfectly. I admit it is a little big but i don't care cause of all the original games. wonder if rare will port things like conker's bad fur day or goldeneye cause the name of their ds game is Mr. Pants and well maybe the name says it all. Im also getting a gizmondo cause if i get a ds and a gizmondo it'll still be cheaper than a psp.

Back