Psp Price Drop!

I was kinda bored so I looked around. I do not know Fry's electronics, but if it is www.outpost.com then there is no 30$ 2GB memory. I have looked on ebay and found several probably fake sticks for about 20-25€ each (with descriptions in the most atrocious German ever, by the way), many with no shipping cost. I also found http://www.topvision-online.de/details.htm...314614c223e6a28 - this is a webshop that sells the sticks for 29€ which would be about 38$ and that does not include shipping for another ten bucks.
So I would believe that it was either a time-limited offer or you're confusing 1 and 2 GB...

Last edited by a moderator:
darkman said:
The only thing that bothers me is, moving parts in a handheld scare me.
although I use my psp quite often, my umd drive is always empty. Maybe it is because the custom firmware by dark alex and my 4GB memory stick made the UMDs obsolete. Therefore, do not be afraid of the moving parts, you won't need them.

chaos engineer said:
darkman said:
The only thing that bothers me is, moving parts in a handheld scare me.
although I use my psp quite often, my umd drive is always empty. Maybe it is because the custom firmware by dark alex and my 4GB memory stick made the UMDs obsolete. Therefore, do not be afraid of the moving parts, you won't need them.

Thanks for that bit of info. That is good to know. My concern is that a handheld gets a lot more "shocks and bumps" than a console. A console mainly just sits there.

GameStation in the UK had a 1 day "Crazy Deal" on with PSP + KillZone + Official 4GB Pro Duo + Movie converting software for £149!!!! That was a great offer!!

Has anyone here used one of the SD->PSP adapters? Cause if they're any good, I might pick one of those up when I get a PSP instead of wasting money on memory sticks like a chump.

Steve-O said:
GameStation in the UK had a 1 day "Crazy Deal" on with PSP + KillZone + Official 4GB Pro Duo + Movie converting software for £149!!!! That was a great offer!!
Do the base packs come with soft cases? The cases are invaluable unless you want to scratch the hell out of it.

Goity said:
Steve-O said:
Do the base packs come with soft cases? The cases are invaluable unless you want to scratch the hell out of it.

if it dosen't: your welcome (click)

Back