Psx4gp2x Beta Testers Thread

Well i know this is not important right now but will we see a nice menu with some sort of background or even skinable type background? :)

BTW this new version rocks love playing bashido blade abit slow but still and MK4 works aswell

ruffnutts out

Nice news!! last known bugs fixed... no more 2d games flikering when ussing progresive interlace... Eath Worm Jim, Batma Return. Alfo other flikering as Enhander is fixed, and most intrestin the "phantom frames" in some 3d games are also gone...

The nice new is that now I dont know of any bug on gou... wating for maore to come :p

Unai.

Nice news!! last known bugs fixed... no more 2d games flikering when ussing progresive interlace... Eath Worm Jim, Batma Return. Alfo other flikering as Enhander is fixed, and most intrestin the "phantom frames" in some 3d games are also gone...

The nice new is that now I dont know of any bug on gou... wating for maore to come :p

Unai.

SWEETTTTT!

Next time I get money I will donate to you for all your hard work, I promise =)

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh man, that's more awesome news. It just keeps getting better and better. You guys rock the most! :D

I've just been playing Civilization II for a couple of hours...it's soooo good. Anyone who has it, give it a go. You won't be disappointed ;) .

Unai and I have been working hard on psx4gp2x, and it's going well.

I updated the ARM assembly interpreter. Good news...
Besides the 2 or so FPS increase, games now run at the same speed that they would if they were underclocked to nearly their fullest, while not being underclocked at all.

So no more urgent need to underclock! Yay! This also means you won't have to worry about memory card issues when underclocking anymore!

I'll continue to optimize the ARM assembly. It seems every frame I squeeze out in a 3D intensive game, is about 4 more FPS in a low intensity 2D game. :)

I have some ARM assembly to write... :)
ZodTTD

Has anyone tried Metal Gear? How slow is it? Really slow or just slow?

It'd be cool to have a proper metal gear game before the PSP.

Hey
Worms World Party also works... a bit slow but playable....
Nice Job..!

But i have a Q...
Why There are games that don't even start? Like Diablo?

Good Job Guys...!

Back