Put Us Out Of Our Misery!

gibberish

did the bloody cases ship or not?
it's no big deal if they didnt, but i reeeaally want to know either way...

hmmm think if anyone knew they would post it on the forums, blog or ED/Criags dedicated twitter. keep an eye on all three.
Ed already said its not a big deal if they havent. it'll be alot nicer to have all the cases in just one big batch tbh.

Yea, I am in a nebulous place in the queue. I am early enough that I don't have to wait too long. But I am almost right at the cut off point that if they even shipped 1,000 I probably still wouldn't get my Pandora. So while CNY is going on, I'd like it if Texas cranked out the other 3,000 populated PCB's.

well there are 500 of us getting very excited and anxious. We have been waiting the longest after all.

Mithrildor said:
Were dieing out here!

Give us the yes or no and give us more pics and vids of a fully assembled Pandora with rev 3 case!

We'll know sometime today.

Last edited by a moderator:
MonkeyChops said:
well there are 500 of us getting very excited and anxious. We have been waiting the longest after all.

Yes Yes! Exactly!

My portable anxiometer reads I'm between 375 and 425 AQPMS (Approximate Queue Position Mental Syndrome) units. Hmmmm... So that must be the reason why my index finger can't stop pressing that F5 key on the forums. :D sigh

lol

http://www.gp32x.de/board/index.php?/topic/51958-how-will-openpandora-org-evolve/page__view__findpost__p__812852

I'd say there are probably a lot more than 500 people anxiously awaiting word that the cases escaped china seeing as many people dont even know their true place in the line.

Mithrildor said:
rmm21 said:
Mithrildor said:
Were dieing out here!

Give us the yes or no and give us more pics and vids of a fully assembled Pandora with rev 3 case!

TODAY will end in 6 hours
I'd like to have confirmation too, but they are probably waiting to tell us when they are completely sure.

rmm21 said:
Mithrildor said:
rmm21 said:
Mithrildor said:
Were dieing out here!

I'd like to have confirmation too, but they are probably waiting to tell us when they are completely sure.

Or dreading telling us the situation.

Wouldn't it be nice if they shipped out 1000 units today, and Michael is due to arrive in texas next friday, and units will start to ship out the following week?

Keep Dreaming! :p

Chris

Poem58 said:
rmm21 said:
Mithrildor said:
rmm21 said:
Mithrildor said:
Were dieing out here!

Or dreading telling us the situation.
Or don't trust what the Chinese say anymore, so they're waiting till they're delivered to the factory

Alpha2 said:
I'd say there are probably a lot more than 500 people anxiously awaiting word that the cases escaped china seeing as many people dont even know their true place in the line.

amateurs

Back