A Big Thanks To All Of You! - Official Blog Post

emil10001

http://www.open-pandora.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=category&layout=blog&id=2&Itemid=2&lang=en

Of course, once this starts, we'll try to finish your Pandoras as fast as possible. Will be a few weeks, I guess, as we shouldn't forget about shipping. The cases need to be shipped from China to America (takes a few days). After the Mass production, they need to be shipped to us (takes a few days as well) and from there they need to be shipped to you.

The part I am wondering about is the shipping to the customers. I realize that ED may have just been going over the basics here, and not delving into the details. However, this question has been brought up several times, and has never been given a definitive answer.

My question is this: Will the factory be shipping units to US customers directly, or will they be first shipped to Craig then to us?

Craig has said on several occasions that the factory does this for other customers, but it has not been made clear whether or not arraignments have been made with the factory to ship directly to customers. I apologize in advance if you think I'm making a big deal out of nothing, but to me, it is a big deal. I am within the first 10 orders from Craig's shop, and I paid extra for the fast shipping. Either way, I will respect whatever decision you have made. I would just like to get a definitive answer to this, so that I can set my expectations appropriately. Thanks.

EvilDragon said:
Don't know 'bout America. Might as well still be they will receive their Pandoras directly from there :)
I'm mostly serving European customers :)

EvilDragon answered your question before you even asked! :ph34r:

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok, I'd like to leave this thread open until I get a definitive answer. I did check before creating the thread, and the other one hadn't shown up yet.

Back