Ok So, How Many Pandoras Are Shipped To Customers?

johncross85 said:
benji_stein said:
Asmo said:
An official comment on this would be... welcome.

I agree that an official comment would be appreciated.

Isn't the official board elsewhere these days?

Sure, but ED is here too and I'm sure Craig saw the original post there himself. It's either true, and risks the infamous 'Osborne effect', or it's not and is very naughty.

If I broached the issue with my first post on the other site it would be less welcome than the proverbial fart in a spacesuit by the defence league.

Last edited by a moderator:
It could be that the second batch of cases was meant, which are supposed to be produced in the UK with the Chinese molds.

Photos of cases: http://picasaweb.google.com/mfk.pandora/LotsOfCasesInside?authkey=Gv1sRgCKbF0avZjJvEAw&feat=directlink

Asmo said:
My eyebrow has yet to descend. Somebody is playing a dangerous game.

I like your choice of words. You could email Jacquelyn yourself, no?

quartercast said:
You could email Jacquelyn yourself, no?

I could, but I don't think it's my place to do so.
If one thing has characterised this saga, it's well meaning but ultimately damaging assumptions being repeated as fact by over-eager supporters when questions are asked, before anyone 'official' answers. If a meme like this is allowed to go unchallenged it may benefit the team in the short run, but it'll cause war when it unravels.

Asmo said:
quartercast said:
You could email Jacquelyn yourself, no?

I could, but I don't think it's my place to do so.
If one thing has characterised this saga, it's well meaning but ultimately damaging assumptions being repeated as fact by over-eager supporters when questions are asked, before anyone 'official' answers. If a meme like this is allowed to go unchallenged it may benefit the team in the short run, but it'll cause war when it unravels.

Replied in the other thread. Maybe J was talking about batch 2 of the cases (which would be after 10000) or simply about the crack issue at the USB area (which can be prevented by not pulling the screw too tight or maybe use a ring washer).

Last edited:
EvilDragon said:
Replied in the other thread. Maybe J was talking about batch 2 of the cases (which would be after 10000) or simply about the crack issue at the USB area (which can be prevented by not pulling the screw too tight or maybe use a ring washer).

Yes, I replied to your reply!

That's here though. Over 'there' it's gone unchallenged. In time somebody will repeat it as gospel.
( http://boards.openpandora.org/index...stion-2nd-batch/page__view__findpost__p__5606 )

Sorry to give you headaches, because this one is really Craig's bag.

Well, there's the current status page on the website which tells you about that ;)

So far, about 900 delivered and as long as the nubs aren't finished testing and mass produced, no more will be shipped.

That's all been said in the official news posts on the official boards, too.

Gruso said:
Not 1,000 yet, or we'd have heard about it.

I don't know. Really, if I was OP I wouldn't want to be making a fuss about 1000 being shipped this far into the game. I'd find it all rather embarrassing.

Pleng said:
Gruso said:
Not 1,000 yet, or we'd have heard about it.

I don't know. Really, if I was OP I wouldn't want to be making a fuss about 1000 being shipped this far into the game. I'd find it all rather embarrassing.
and you should :p

What I am frustrated about is that a friend of mine is in line 350-400, and he hasn't even received an email yet, which makes me wonder how much more longer I have to wait for my 1000-1100.

All this while everyone is going "1000 units shipped" etc.

Back