Official Blog- A Big Thanks To All Of You!

Woo! Finally. Want it nowwwwwww. Like you said, the few more weeks can't hurt after this long.

Congrats to the team!! I know I've been a bit critical since I lost patience waiting for a preorder slot (I mean, c'mon), but I think what you've done is admirable. Designing an open source gaming handheld as a community effort is really something! Now I'll just have to wait for batch 2, sometime in the summer I suppose?

EvilDragon said:
Creature XL said:
A big thanks to all of you!
You all do know me from the boards, I guess. However, if you want to meet me in real life: I'll be at the CeBIT in Hannover, Germany on March 6th. From 12pm - 1pm I'll be doing a presentation about OpenSource gaming handhelds. Of course, I'll have the Pandora with me. So if you happen to be there, why not join us there? I'll be posting more information about this soon.

ED, I invited you once via PM and i will do it again now :)

As you might see on the left side, I live in Hannover and I would be more then glad to meet you for a beer.
BTW, there are some others in the forum living in Hannover as well, mabye we could meet all for a beer? :)

Well, I'm only there on Saturday. Will be arriving at 10:20am and leave after the show.
Don't know if there's much time for some beer, unless we'd drink that at the show.

Do you have good beer in Hannover? I mean, I'm used to bavarian standards :D

You are travelling thru almost whole of Germany and are not staying over night? Crazy.
i had hoped oyu woul dstay over night and we can drink and talk (while a 3rd persons grabs all Pandoras from you you have on ya ;) )

We have a "OK" local Pils here. I like it. most don't :)
You can always bring your own ;)

My GF has some free tickets for the CeBIT, she reserved one for me, so I will be most probably there.

Ah BTW, you can b ring my Pandora with you ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
EvilDragon said:
nothing should go wrong here.
http://www.googlefig...y&word2=pandora
robo26.jpg

Poem58 said:
Well, I do believe there could be another problem then. If an item is sold for an advertised price, all fee's are supposed to be represented. I was told in my emails as I'm sure everyone else was that I had paid completely for the product, and there should be no other fees. I asked about an import fee and they didn't know. If there is to be one they should have legally advised me of said fee and given a possible fee amount.
When you import something for personal use, any importation duties are the buyer's responsibility, *not* the seller's. I'm fairly sure that's the case around the world. :p (As a quick example, you will very often see sellers on eBay and the like mentioning this. It's just how importation works.)

Back