hardly a threat:

sdfsdfo.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Paradox said:
Eight Bit said:
To those 'threatening'

hardly a threat:

sdfsdfo.jpg

How can anyone even CONSIDER cancelling when we're SO CLOSE to the end now???

Also - I'm pretty confident of July.

And I'm sure that the team will put their very best effort into ensuring that the first batch of Pandoras are out the door by Christmas :)

I'd be thrilled if I get my pandora on or prior to my 26th birthday.
174 days to go.

Alerino said:
Monk said:
And I'm sure that the team will put their very best effort into ensuring that the first batch of Pandoras are out the door by Christmas :)

with some special delivery!
Christmas_girls_Photo_1921_santa_girl.jpg

see, now who could complain at packaging as nice as that? And what joy to be had unwrapping! :D

Attachments

• Christmas_girls_Photo_1921_santa_girl.jpg
    Christmas_girls_Photo_1921_santa_girl.jpg
    68.7 KB · Views: 124
Well, Paradox is finally gone... I wonder if he's still going to post about threatening to cancel. I wouldn't be surprised.

Paradox said:
Eight Bit said:
To those 'threatening'

hardly a threat:

*image*
Didn't you threaten to cancel if it wasn't shipped by end of December? I think it was December, right?
And then justified not canceling by saying that prototype final models had shipped and that was good enough?

WizardStan said:
Paradox said:
Eight Bit said:
To those 'threatening'

hardly a threat:

*image*
Didn't you threaten to cancel if it wasn't shipped by end of December? I think it was December, right?
And then justified not canceling by saying that prototype final models had shipped and that was good enough?

I like how the whole forum seems to follow my escapades. it makes me feel important. keep it up.

Paradox said:
WizardStan said:
Paradox said:
Eight Bit said:
To those 'threatening'

hardly a threat:

*image*

I like how the whole forum seems to follow my escapades. it makes me feel important. keep it up.

Only because you feel the need to frequently announce your decision to cancel to the world, followed by coming up with some bullshit reason why you don't have the balls to actually do it yet. Glad you grew a pair and finally did.

Paradox said:
WizardStan said:

See, I have no Idea who you are Paradox, so I'm not following you, but Stan seems to have a point. You are either a whiner with no follow through, or a troll. I mean, if I say I am going to do something, I do it... anyone with self respect will only make an ultimatum, if they plan on actually living up to it. You just seem to spout empty words.

BackAssward said:
Paradox said:
WizardStan said:

See, I have no Idea who you are Paradox, so I'm not following you, but Stan seems to have a point. You are either a whiner with no follow through, or a troll. I mean, if I say I am going to do something, I do it... anyone with self respect will only make an ultimatum, if they plan on actually living up to it. You just seem to spout empty words.
more people had, including me. but paradox already cancelled. i saw a piece of a print screen somewhere.
I also said if it was not here by february i'd cancel.

and i didnt cancelled...yet.

mali said:
borgqueenx said:
dont make this a flamewar people :)
+1
+2

Any big company wouldn't flame anyone for expressing dissatisfaction of service, especially when it comes to "I'm leaving you" - that's why there are retention and loyalty departments. There shouldn't be this big 'oh piss off then' attitude if someone gives a legitimate reason to cancel. What kind of customer services is that??

But I agree that unreasonable customers and publicizing threats is stupid. The first time is usually justified (bad reaction) but after that...sheesh, you should see the emails I get from customers at work. Customer isn't always right! And without saying, it's a well respected, long-running electronics GIANT.

While apparently this topic is become a troll-complain, I would like to express my disappointment against the society which do not keep their promise, and then offer us some additional delay :(, unfortunately none of those guy are reading the forum I think...
Even if we (I) do not a lot of thing for the pandora (a bit of money :) ), we are, I consider to be, in the global international great beautiful extra-ordinaire adventure named open-pandora.

That's right the way is not so straight than we could have/can expect(ed), but this is the price of a graal :D.

The people of threat "OH ! I will cancel, I'm really not happy", do not have understand anything to this quest, and should bought commercial device which, even if they are able to do the same than the pandora (without the same comfort), will never have the same "value/merit" (some idea are difficult to translate...).

The pandora is, at least for me, much more than a simple device. And I would like to forward my encouragement to the open-pandora team. If you need some help around Paris, for sure I would be present.

Thanks again.

Crahels.

intense_mc said:
Any big company wouldn't flame anyone for expressing dissatisfaction of service, especially when it comes to "I'm leaving you" - that's why there are retention and loyalty departments. There shouldn't be this big 'oh piss off then' attitude if someone gives a legitimate reason to cancel. What kind of customer services is that??

I guess you never actually tried to cancel something from a big company. The retention department is exactly that... basically the mafia. They won't let you cancel, no matter what legitimate reason you have, without a half hour of interrogation. They beg, they plead, they offer incentives to stay ("I am canceling cable because I don't have a TV any more" : "but you might have one in 6 months, just stay with us").

BackAssward said:
intense_mc said:

I guess you never actually tried to cancel something from a big company. The retention department is exactly that... basically the mafia. They won't let you cancel, no matter what legitimate reason you have, without a half hour of interrogation. They beg, they plead, they offer incentives to stay ("I am canceling cable because I don't have a TV any more" : "but you might have one in 6 months, just stay with us").
I hear you there... it took a lot of "I don't need the phone any more." before the sales guy would accept I needed to end my mobile contract (since I got a second one for a better phone/deal.)

PokeParadox said:
BackAssward said:
intense_mc said:

I hear you there... it took a lot of "I don't need the phone any more." before the sales guy would accept I needed to end my mobile contract (since I got a second one for a better phone/deal.)

That doesn't actually counter intense_mc's point that the big companies don't say "well pith off then", though does it? You've rather backed up his point saying just how far they will go to wheedle or cajole you into staying with them. I don't know how much farther you could get from "well, pith off back where you came from then" than "please stay, don't leave me, I'm all alone in the customer services department!".

Back