Single, Unified Thread Geared Towards Tracking Progress Against The Gi

This thread seems to be more about the GI than about some worthless timeline. Anyone else up for killing the timeline and fighting the GI?

'Username' said:
This thread seems to be more about the GI than about some worthless timeline. Anyone else up for killing the timeline and fighting the GI?
Fuck those Gi bastards. They took my friends... then they took my family. And now its the fucking Pandora? This aggression will not stand, man.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's surprising that nobody's pulled out a GI Joe reference yet...

I'm disappointed in you guys.

I think April is still a possibility, I'm just not sure which year...

'Username' said:
I was sort of hoping that a thread like this one would spare us from many multiple threads asking when the pandora is going to be shipped. I also figured since so many people bitch about that problem (the many many pointless threads) that they would appreciate having a single thread to discuss this topic in. I guess that this FAIL on my part for suggesting it.

CODE
http://www.frakincool.com/images/mp-common-sense.jpg

'emil10001' said:
'Username' said:
I was sort of hoping that a thread like this one would spare us from many multiple threads asking when the pandora is going to be shipped. I also figured since so many people bitch about that problem (the many many pointless threads) that they would appreciate having a single thread to discuss this topic in. I guess that this FAIL on my part for suggesting it.

CODE
http://www.frakincool.com/images/mp-common-sense.jpg

I think he is one of them :huh:

'emil10001' said:
I guess that this FAIL on my part for suggesting it.
Without any 'official' contribution to the discussion the end result will always be the same.

'Asmo' said:
'emil10001' said:
I guess that this FAIL on my part for suggesting it.
Without any 'official' contribution to the discussion the end result will always be the same.

Not quite, it would mean all of the spammy uninformed topics could be placed into one thread to rule them all. Until people get back to making threads without looking for a place to put it.

Certainly, the uninformed will not be able to glean off of the topic title that this is where discussion for guessing delivery dates go.

The abyss of scattered information that dwells within these forums is far too daunting for the uninitiated to even *begin* to parse through. So most of them probably want to get right to the cheese and ask a question.

OP should probably just redirect the Blog tab to the unofficial blog and remove the time-line from the Current News on the main page of OP.org

The bullet points are out of order, the points tell you how long it will take but not when they will start. It's filled with as much un-information as good info. So probably help things along if you just removed it altogether.

Back