Qt 4.6+ Work On Pandora?

kingoddball

Hello!

There are no discussion's going on anymore that don't revolve around cases are MP..

QT - Will it be able to work for Pandora?
I would like to dev some software - Can we use QT?
Nice easy question

QT Framework WIKI

QT - Nokia

QT Gitorious

I understand Nokia have made it and it's designed for their Smart phones and stuff.
It can compile for most OS's and hardware types.
Linux, Windows, OSX, Maemo [N900 - Cortex].

We can change the toolchain to whatever is needed (I am using MADDE for Maemo/N900).

qt-logo.png

I await your flame
burnmad.gif
flaming.jpg

mali said:
^ B-ZaR, he said flame :rolleyes:

Well I Mali said so...

Well obviously your a moron submitter, don't you know qt is in the Angstrom library..

Last edited by a moderator:
Did I search - YES! (actually .. I searched in GP32x forums - not a repo list)
Did I find - No.

As for "It's in the angstrom repo".. What the F**k!

I don't use or know where to search from shit in the repo. The only package manager I use is... (Cydia)......

If it works - Good. I did not know it would. It's quite good and simple enough.

Firstly, kingoddball, I'm sure you realise anything that sounded remotely flamey above was solely because you finished your first post asking for/expecting flames, so people were just (unseriously) obliging you. You know that, right? :) (NOOB!)

Secondly, as Mr Oddball said, if we're curious as to what's in the Angstrom repo already, is http://www.angstrom-distribution.org/repo/ the best place to look, or do informed people have a nicerer place to go?

So does the OP now know that Qt 4.6 is in the Angstrom repositories and that that means it will probably just work and will be installable via whatever package manager Angstrom uses and that it doesn't matter if he hasn't used that particular package manager because the whole point of a package manager is that it does a lot of the managing for you so you probably won't mess it up and if you DO mess it up it's possible to just get a shiny new image from somewhere, put it on an SD card and flash it to NAND?

Thank you all for your help and flames :D

It's good to know it will work. At the moment I am trying to set up QT to compile with MADDE on OSX.
QT is a good AiO SDK.

Back