Quantum Drive Activity

We're reachable via:
  • #quantumdrive on freenode
  • quantumdrive.dyndns.org (the forums I'm hosting; might go down from time to time)
  • quantumdrive on Google Groups
  • quantumdrive on Google Wave

Before anyone starts flaming: Scala and the Java platform was chosen via a vote, and that vote isn't closed yet. If enough guys vote for another language (e.g. C++) we'll switch, it's that easy. So don't see that as a blocker for you.

Also I'm still pretty busy with other things so I can't do much more than provide web pages and input on the design... and I'll of course code as well (as I said, I can do anything including C, Haskell, Python and Scala (and everything in between, also C++, Erlang, VB.net, OCaml, C#, you name it) so count me in independently of what platform we use)
So basically I'll put in the same commitment that I've been putting in until now...

Looking forward to this.

I must confess that when I read the title, I expected someone posting here about how he read about quantum processors and how cool one would be in a Pandora.

I'm going to be learning blender (have much to learn still) but I'm interested in learning to make objects and machines. I have quite a way to go, but I'm pretty sure I'll make it. Great work on Quantum Drive, I'll see what I can contribute once I can.

Back