Question about the corruption of sdcards in the second slot.

knightron

Hello, so i've been dying to test out Android on my Pandora, but i've been holding off until i had a screen protector on it. Today i finally got a screen protector applied. I'm pretty exited; i have been restraining using the touch capabilities of my Pandora since i bought it.
I have two 125 GB cards that live in my slots. the one in slot 2 only had media on there, but it is replaceable and unimportant. Because of their size, these sd cards weren't cheap. I would hate for one to become unusable just because i used Android on it.

If i did use it, and my card became corrupt, if i didn't care about my data, would it be reparable through formatting?

I have yet to see any corruption using Android, I've been using the SD cards for almost a year now.

Formatting should be able to fix them..

Thanks for your input Trashymg.

I still haven't had the chance to boot Android. I've got a few other issues with my Pandora i'm trying to iron out first. :)

The same goes for me. I've been using Android for a while, no corruption at all. Recently I even switched over to a 64GB and a 128GB sdcard. Android runs well :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back