Question On These Neogeo For Gp2x Characters?

ZXC3CD posted on Jul 30 2006 at 12:36 AM said:
Has anyone seen this series?: Image removed

It also seems interesting.
WTF!!!
GOREY(GORAI or w/e) FAILS!

Last edited by a moderator:
OK, whoever just posted that inline image of the girl being torn apart, fucking remove it. I am in a room with 2 much-less-than-internet-savvy roommates and I don't like having to explain why disgusting shit like that randomly pops up when I'm surfing a fucking forum. Oh yeah, and your color scheme and wallpaper look like someone consumed 46 gallons of pure pepto bismol and became violently ill all over your screen.

On another note WHAT the FUCK does NeoGeo have to do with characters from a damn anime series that came out nearly a decade after the NeoGeo stopped having games produced for it like Azumanga Daioh? And I'm not even clicking the second link, which you haven't even gone to the 2 seconds of effort to flag as not being Work-Safe.

Use your brain or get the fuck out.

Erm, Elfen Lied is a good series, you, on the other hand are an... idiot. (Would have called you worse names, but you ain't worth the effort.) What's the gorram point in this?

Ban him!!!

It really helps to simply block his avatar/sig and put him on the ignore users list. You can do this in your control panel:

howtoignoregp32x.jpg

the moderators have been on holiday recently...so many shit threads allover and no mods to be seen... this forum needs more mods :/ or ones that actually do their job

Paradox posted on Jul 30 2006 at 03:30 AM said:
the moderators have been on holiday recently...so many shit threads allover and no mods to be seen... this forum needs more mods :/ or ones that actually do their job
Rico's duties have been extended to the GP32x Official Spam Thread, so he doesn't have much time left for trivial tasks like moderating these forums anymore. Not sure about the other mods though.

I still :wub: him though.

Last edited by a moderator:
Apologies to people who may have been scarred for life by this images, I was having nothing doing while waiting for x360 to finish installing the update for video game. I have removed posts. Thanks for happinesses.
Also, can someone removing picture of Kisaragi? (I don't like that image, as she was my favorite character in the entire series.)

Back