Question On These Neogeo For Gp2x Characters?

ZXC3CD posted on Jul 30 2006 at 03:38 AM said:
Apologies to people who may have been scarred for life by this images, I was having nothing doing while waiting for x360 to finish installing the update for video game. I have removed posts. Thanks for happinesses.
A ban is still in order, a temporary ban at the least.

Last edited by a moderator:
I honestly wish I were a moderator- I'd take care of garbage like this lickety-split. :) Things should really be handled like SA over here. When wanton infractions of flagrantly posted rules occur like this, it's not appropriate to just keep telling people to knock it off while the threads clutter the forum and more and more time on everyone's part is wasted. Users who pull this sort of crap need to dealt with and removed from the forum at the very least temporarily. But, I guess that won't happen since I haven't done anything impressive to be recognized. I don't really know the criteria to become a moderator around this place. Seems just popular vote.

Epicenter posted on Jul 30 2006 at 01:17 PM said:
I honestly wish I were a moderator- I'd take care of garbage like this lickety-split. :) Things should really be handled like SA over here. When wanton infractions of flagrantly posted rules occur like this, it's not appropriate to just keep telling people to knock it off while the threads clutter the forum and more and more time on everyone's part is wasted. Users who pull this sort of crap need to dealt with and removed from the forum at the very least temporarily. But, I guess that won't happen since I haven't done anything impressive to be recognized. I don't really know the criteria to become a moderator around this place. Seems just popular vote.
my thoughts exactly :).

Epicenter posted on Jul 30 2006 at 01:17 PM said:

Yeah. Somehow such things seem to happen more and more, and honestly, the moderators completly fail here. The thread with sexijessy should have been closed earlier, just like this guy should have been banned. He already used another account and posted links to warez and so on. I hope there will be a new moderator who's stricter. I mean, there were multiple board rules he broke. And these disgusting shock images.. come on.

daclassicgamingmaster posted on Jul 30 2006 at 03:04 PM said:
nominate me. I'll be the best damn mod this board has ever seen.
He he he. Yeah right, If you stop grudginly hating me, then, well sure!

sam fisher posted on Jul 30 2006 at 12:57 PM said:
daclassicgamingmaster posted on Jul 30 2006 at 03:04 PM said:
nominate me. I'll be the best damn mod this board has ever seen.
He he he. Yeah right, If you stop grudginly hating me, then, well sure!
show proof that you will request that I be made a mod and I'll ease up on you.

edit: you're just bitter because I call you a retard. whatever, noone would listen to you anyway.

Hmmm... I feel somewhat hesitant to recommend anyone for mod-positions when their avatar is that of a villainous, violent and psychotic rapist... Maybe I shouldn't complain though, I permanently etched the guy's eye and prison number into my arm.

Magnulus posted on Jul 30 2006 at 07:38 PM said:
when their avatar is that of a villainous, violent and psychotic rapist...

What do you think my avatar is showing? :D

Last edited:
ohno.gif

EvilDragon posted on Jul 30 2006 at 08:02 PM said:

:blink:

EvilDragon posted on Jul 30 2006 at 10:02 PM said:

Maybe it's the shadows, but I expect him to start speaking Irish any minute... :huh: Goblin-irish. :eek:

Back