Question regarding Next Day Air

MetalWolf

Still Fresh
When I went to pay, I only was shown UPS Ground as a shipping option despite already having put Next Day Air upgrade in my cart. When I pay, will the Next Day Air upgrade automatically be applied?

Also, since I am ordering from Ithic, LLC., how many days on average would it take for me to recieve it, processing days at the post office taken into account if I live in California?

Shopping cart is set at UPS Ground only by default.  If you purchase the Next Day Air option, then you'll be upgraded automatically from UPG Ground. 

What are you ordering?  As the 1GHz Open Pandora are on backorder currently.  Anything else should be received within 24-48 hours of ordering it via Next Day Air, depending on Google Wallet verification/approval of the order. 

Hope this helps.  The shop will be going through a redesign and merchant provider addition in the next week or two. 

What week of the month do they come in usually?
Hopefully one of them in September, it really does work on a monthly basis.  There were some issues that needed to be resolved with the LCD display.  These have been taken care of, but orders are working there way slowly to legacy preorders, upgraders who paid for vouchers, and any back orders that DragonBox needs to cover.  I'm somewhere in line after those things have been taken care of, so it could be a minute until I get an allotment. 

Great. Well, dont know whether it even is worth it to put in the purchase right now.

Totally understand.  There are some people waiting in line already, but I doubt they'll sell out before they arrive.  So you can keep an eye out at Ithic.com's site, I update it when I see things are moving through Customs which means they are en-route. 

Generally my biggest problem is the metaphorical impatience 'chip' on my shoulder. I had an appointment next week in San Francisco that I wanted to be able to go and play on the Pandora on the way down there, but I guess the best option for me now is to come back at a later time,

What are you looking to play?  Maybe a ReBirth Edition or GCW-Zero could fill your void.  Just being a cheesey car salesman and all. 

I need to emulate big time things, like PS1 and what not. I'll just pick one up around christmas I guess

Back