Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

ninjamonkey

Still Fresh
Anyone here play LOZ: Parallel Worlds? Will the pandora be strong enough to play it? the DS could play it with little graphic issues. I'm assuming it will. but yea . .

Last edited by a moderator:
No. Pandora is weak and will break if you even think about playing Parallel worlds.

Well, most people tend to have a mental breakdown when thinking about playing Parallel Worlds and I don't see why our lovely lady should be an exception. :D

'OrR' said:
Well, most people tend to have a mental breakdown when thinking about playing Parallel Worlds and I don't see why our lovely lady should be an exception. :D
So that means its wouldn't work, then? I'm saying since this system is a good 5 times or so stronger than the DS, and considering the DS will run Parallel Worlds. That the pandora should be able to to without the minor graphics issues that it does on the DS.

Edit: oo gotcha. So the Pandora's specifications dont meet the requirements to play the rom.

'MDave' said:
Those graphical issues your seeing on the DS isn't the DS, but our brains glitching out. It's just not up to the minimum system requirements to play it :D
LOL! :lol:

@ninjamonkey: It's running fine on my gp2x right now(gotta turn it off or ill have more damaged braincells, heh). do the math.

'typs lik dis' said:
There are no stupid questions. There _are_ stupid people.
Games dont make your brain glitch, i'm not a moron unlike some people here.

'ninjamonkey' said:
'typs lik dis' said:
There are no stupid questions. There _are_ stupid people.
Games dont make your brain glitch, i'm not a moron unlike some people here.

AHAHAHAHAH AHAH
AHAHAH
AHAHAHAH
HAHAHAHAH
HAHAHAHAHAHA
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

It's a romhack, granted it's a huge one but unless they sverly broke something in the making of it I dont see many emulators on capable devices in general having an issue with it.

'Alpha2' said:
It's a romhack, granted it's a huge one but unless they sverly broke something in the making of it I dont see many emulators on capable devices in general having an issue with it.
it faces the same issues that all romhacks do: when you substitute content for different content, something invariably gets busted

'PoisonedV' said:
'Alpha2' said:
it faces the same issues that all romhacks do: when you substitute content for different content, something invariably gets busted

So the question really should be how well does it run on other emmulators, which ever one the Pandora's emulator is based on wll probably give you a close aproximation of what to expect if the emulator itself is properly ported. Personally, outside of the Star Ocean english translation I've not really seen many hacked roms that were overly problematic.

Hmmmm
I remember you writing this:
'ninjamonkey' said:
(...) Compromise: how you guys leave me and my ideas alone. In return, I'll stop posting my ideas and wants for this system. Sound good?
not long ago.
So ... I think you can at least think I would write now. <_<

And the problem, ninjamonkey, isn't the questions themselves. Sure, they're dumb, but the problem is you refuse to listen to other people, look for yourself, and then you get angry when people call you off for it. and, of course, you make like 20 threads about all this stuff too.

'Mithrildor' said:
ninjamonkey? You tell us you are not a moron? You start a porting project when you yourself cant even code.
Waitaminute! Are you claiming that only coders are allowed to start porting projects?

Because that would be a bit silly itself; I can think of some very good reasons why a non-coder could start such a project.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back